Is online training effective for learning about cyber security? If so, what has been your experience with it and which company did you join

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.008
I'm interested in understanding the effectiveness of online courses in acquiring cybersecurity skills and whether specific companies or platforms offer comprehensive and reputable training programs in this field. Any personal experiences or recommendations would be appreciated!

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
I would recommend that you get to learn from the saylor, I like the professionalism there also there will be certification after completing the studies. Alternatively, go for any other platform that has a good reputation and will give you a certification for free after learning of which most of them you just might be compelled to pay like Udemy and Allison in that field.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.210
For me although l have never been engaged with the online training but l have read about it being helpful in the learning about the cyber security measures

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.778
Plenty of online training and courses are available for those interested in learning about cybersecurity. It seems like a high-demand job nowadays due to the increasing number of fraudulent activities being carried out.

laryweb

Complete Stranger
Aug 9, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.030
Yes, online training can be very effective for learning about cybersecurity. I’ve found that platforms like Coursera and Udemy offer comprehensive courses with hands-on labs that help solidify the concepts. I personally used Coursera and found the content from companies like IBM and Google to be really thorough and up-to-date. If you’re looking for more advanced, certification-focused training, platforms like Cybrary or SANS Institute are also highly recommended.

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.385
Although i do not have any experience with online training and cyber security, i believe it is effective for learning about cyber security. Almost everything can be learnt online these days.

Back