Is overpopulation a problem?

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Overpopulation is a problem no doubt to a country if the economy is poor for such country . because this act will bring a high . Unemployment rate so yes it is bad.
It is always very challenging for developing countries because they are always overpopulated with their government not looking at making any progress with providing more job opportunities.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.900
You have a point. Despite having a huge territory in China, some Chinese people cannot cope up with the expensive cost of living there. That is why some locals prefer to work in the suburban areas.
You are right and overpopulation will continue to affect countries that are two populated especially when they do not have an idea on how to manage things. It will affect them a lot

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$6.663
You are right and overpopulation will continue to affect countries that are two populated especially when they do not have an idea on how to manage things. It will affect them a lot
I am sure that there are some locals who are still suffering or even struggling because of their countries' economic depression. The best course of action is the government sector should do something about it.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.900
I am sure that there are some locals who are still suffering or even struggling because of their countries' economic depression. The best course of action is the government sector should do something about it.
It will be very hard for some people to recover from the trauma that they have faced due to economic depression because things are getting expensive and it is no longer a joke to everyone because everyone is affected

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yes and it will keep increasing since more people are born then die it's a big problem for countries like India it also has advantages but I think it's a problem
If the government of a country does not find a way to make use of the massive population that they have in a way to improve production, it is always going to affect the country generally.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.900
If the government of a country does not find a way to make use of the massive population that they have in a way to improve production, it is always going to affect the country generally.
It will not be a good idea to reduce the population of the country but the only thing they can do is to make sure that we have enough resources to take care of the population of their country

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.670
Goverment should start think about some education about protection in sex and support it. Poor people have more kids than rich since they can't afford protection or stupid religion forbid it.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.900
Goverment should start think about some education about protection in sex and support it. Poor people have more kids than rich since they can't afford protection or stupid religion forbid it.
This is why it is good to give birth to the number of children that you can train successfully. Things are getting hard each day and the government cannot do everything for us. We should help ourselves too

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes i get your point, with proper management this weakness can be turned into strength, but even china had to look for ways to manage the population, which was why they started the one child policy. Over population can be a problem if actions to manege it is not put in place.
That's right, china turned their huge population into their strength and it is one of the major reasons why they are successful economically. They also made policies to curtail their population.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Unemployment is major characteristic of any economy where overpopulation holds swat. And when unemployment is rampant, instability exists in terms of security and Social wellbeing.

Unemployment does not necessarily have any link with over population. Unemployment is usually caused by economical issues such as lack of exports and an increase in imports.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My countries sees over population as a big problem they go to economist to help them in various ways to solve this problems
From my point of view in the business sector I don't see it as a problem

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is always very challenging for developing countries because they are always overpopulated with their government not looking at making any progress with providing more job opportunities.

I think that such kind of countries may need to make a proper structure that could help them to create a much better system that would enable them to offer more job opportunities. Overpopulation has nothing to do with issues related to unemployment.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.050
It's depends on the measures taken by government that how to manage things and how to provide facilities to normal common individual, in poor countries it is very difficult to control it.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
In a developed country and in a country where the government knows the onus Iof governance, overpopulation is greatly an advantage because it's a way to increase the workforce and the intelligence level of the country.

Back