Is owning a resort a profitable business?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
This time in the new normal I notice many go to resorts, in fact, Saturday next week, I and my co-workers 30 of us go to C Resort few kilometers from the city where we live. I am thinking about the capital of this business. Just imagine we are going to pay an entrance fee of 300 pesos per head, and food catering of 350 per head. If you have money for capital, would you prefer to construct a resort?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
It depends on the location I suppose. If your resort is in the popular tourist spot, yes can be a good business as lots of tourist, local and international would like to experience different views in our country. But now, more places are being discovered. So the more places are discovered, the more people will want to go and visit.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
It depends on the location I suppose. If your resort is in the popular tourist spot, yes can be a good business as lots of tourist, local and international would like to experience different views in our country. But now, more places are being discovered. So the more places are discovered, the more people will want to go and visit.
The C Resort is located in Libertad, Misamis Oriental, outside the city and it became famous. I will show you here the pictures of the resort. We are going to wear a Bohemian costume. We're one department only to join a year-end party.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
The C Resort is located in Libertad, Misamis Oriental, outside the city and it became famous. I will show you here the pictures of the resort. We are going to wear a Bohemian costume. We're one department only to join a year-end party.
There are lots of beautiful places in the country. Yes, share it here so we can see and maybe plan our visit to the island soon. It would be fun - I hope no more virus to hinder our travels.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
There are lots of beautiful places in the country. Yes, share it here so we can see and maybe plan our visit to the island soon. It would be fun - I hope no more virus to hinder our travels.
It was shown on TV about the best spot in the Philippines, not only Boracay but also one found in Palawan. I forgot the name.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
La Union is also famous for water surfing. I saw on TV nice and captivating beaches in La Union. Palawan is also very famous for its wonderful tourists spots. How nice to own at least 480 Square meter lot in Palawan. La Union is very far from Manila.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
I think it would be profitable as long as the marketer is good in promoting the resort. How I wish I could fulfill my father's dream to have a beach house at the seaside.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I think it would be profitable as long as the marketer is good in promoting the resort. How I wish I could fulfill my father's dream to have a beach house at the seaside.
Most resort owners as far as my experience are concerned do not advertise the selling of their property. It is simply because there is a broker that takes care of the property and they also have the list of possible buyers. Buyers go directly to a realtor's office where brokers are.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Enjoy every Mate, this is the holidays season and resorts will make a whole lot of money
That's right there are 35 of us 3 vans rented 300 pesos per head, good business then gate entrance in resort 200 pesos per head food 300 pesos per head wow so lucky resort.

Back