Is owning a resort a profitable business?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't know of other countries o, but in Nigeria, we are entertaining in nature. Every weekends is an event day. That is why running resorts centre's is profitable.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
Well if i have the capital, its not a bad idea building a resort for myself which i can also make public for others to come and relax as well for a specific fee, this is a great way to generate passive income.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It depends on the location I suppose. If your resort is in the popular tourist spot, yes can be a good business as lots of tourist, local and international would like to experience different views in our country. But now, more places are being discovered. So the more places are discovered, the more people will want to go and visit.
Yes, totally agree with Bojel, location is A MUST, many resort are build in popular tourist spot or beautiful location or island. And it takes a lot of money to build the good resort with complete facilities. Finding the right location is A MUST, again maybe you can make your resort as a new tourist spot, but before that make sure that your resort offer something that atract tourist come and spend more days at your resort. Or maybe your resort selling new concept that make tourist come and enjoy the new experience there. So, thats a lot of preparation and research before opening it.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Owning a resort is a lucky one. It is a very profitable business. Many like to go to resorts to relax with family, weight group mates, classmates, officemates, or solo.

Back