Is owning a swimming pool for rent a good business?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
There is an activity in the Physical Education subject swimming and students cannot pass without passing the swimming course. Many are practicing in a swimming pool. There is a public pool but there are so many users, that others opt to rent per hour in a private pool. In my place, there is a pool for rent and the per-hour rate is 150 pesos. There is a cashier, so there is no 123 escape. Do you also notice this in your community?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Yes, it is a lucrative business here. Here also most of the parents want their kids to learn swimming and they have no option except to send their kids to the swimming pool as to own it is a very costly affair. We also have a swimming pool here in our locality and the rent for the same is so high that people from medium-class families cannot send their kids to them. Many of the schools here own swimming pools but again they are very costly. I always wish my kids to learn swimming but they are not finding time to join any swimming pool at the moment.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
T
Yes, it is a lucrative business here. Here also most of the parents want their kids to learn swimming and they have no option except to send their kids to the swimming pool as to own it is a very costly affair. We also have a swimming pool here in our locality and the rent for the same is so high that people from medium-class families cannot send their kids to them. Many of the schools here own swimming pools but again they are very costly. I always wish my kids to learn swimming but they are not finding time to join any swimming pool at the moment.
There is a public pool in our city but swimmers are non-stop from morning to 10 in the evening, the closing time. It is a first come first serve style. Others wait until one is satisfied already. Those who cannot afford choose to practice swimming in the sea but with parents as watchers. It will be risky if kids practice swimming without watchers or guardians. There might be a sudden hightide.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Yes it is a good business because mostly parents wants that their children must learn swimming. Something which has its usage always gives good returns.
Many parents really want their kids to learn to swim for emergency purposes. In fact, many parents rained their toddlers to swim in a pool, the reason is from months onward, toddlers learned fast compared to newbies in their teens. A swimming pool is a good place to practice swimming.

it is so interesting and enjoying to see toddlers swimming like baby ducks, lol.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
Owning a pool for rent can be a great business idea especially if you live in an area where warm weather is the norm and there are plenty of customers who want to enjoy it without the hassle and cost of maintaining their own.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Owning a pool for rent can be a great business idea especially if you live in an area where warm weather is the norm and there are plenty of customers who want to enjoy it without the hassle and cost of maintaining their own.
Yes you're so right especially during summer parents bring their kids to a swimming pool to also have a family bonding. There are many pools for rent in my city.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I think if we have the space then it will be managed as we can hire 1-2 people to keep it clean but we need to take approval from local authorities

Back