Is owning a swimming pool for rent a good business?

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.061
When you are first getting started in the swimming pool rental industry, you will be the one making nearly all of the calls. Making your own decisions is often a very freeing and uplifting experience. Of course, you can earn decent money from it.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
There is an activity in the Physical Education subject swimming and students cannot pass without passing the swimming course. Many are practicing in a swimming pool. There is a public pool but there are so many users, that others opt to rent per hour in a private pool. In my place, there is a pool for rent and the per-hour rate is 150 pesos. There is a cashier, so there is no 123 escape. Do you also notice this in your community?
It is a good business but it is most lucrative during the hot weather. A lot of people will want to swim

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Swimmers go to a swimming pool rainy or sunny here because despite rain or climate here rea,ons hot. It is not good to walk under the heat of the sun due to heat stroke regardless of age. A swimming pool is an answer to their needs.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
When you are first getting started in the swimming pool rental industry, you will be the one making nearly all of the calls. Making your own decisions is often a very freeing and uplifting experience. Of course, you can earn decent money from it.
I think a lot of planning goes into this and if we can plan well then we can do better with this business

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I haven't seen any such in my parts so I feel it will be popular once people will be aware that its available and they can have good time swimming

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
There are swimming pools here in Cagayan de Oro City and also resorts and beaches. Our home is near beaches. We are facing the sea and a volcano. That volcano is located in Camiguin Island a tourist spot. There's hot spring that could cook an egg.

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Only during summer, when there is holiday, and people like to play in water. Yet I will choose water theme park over normal pool, one time fees or monthly / yearly pass, everything works, however, hardly it will work on rainy days or winter.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
In the country of my birth it's extremely hot even rainy days, hot air prevails so people especially the young ones like to go to pool to relieve their feelings. They can also do school activities for their Physical Education subject PE 4 is swimming,so can't swim, can't have a passing grade. Do they're forced to practice in a pool.

Back