Is owning a swimming pool for rent a good business?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
That's right in a public pool it's too crowded since it is free unlike in private pool it's all the time clean and there's a lifeguard. It has better services especially the comfort room and bathroom.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
It may be lucrative depending on the locality and demand. Swimming pool is in hot demand especially areas where students are living. In my area, every hotel have swimming pool and it will be difficult to win over customers

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Yes you're so right where there are people is where money comes in to get cooled of in a people. There are also students who do swimming practices as a requirement of their PE subject.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm Nigeria, swimming pool rentage is not lucrative here. Those that have it are using it for personal purposes. Even the public ones by the government are gotten patronage especially during national events like Xmas, festivals, children day, workers day, Easter etc.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
What session is there now?
It is winter here, so no pool for us.
We only have two seasons in Philippines the dry and rainy. Our rainy months are July August and September the rest of the months dry or hot. But despite rainy the climate doesn't cool off. We still use fans or A/C.

Yugocean

Notable
Jun 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We only have two seasons in Philippines the dry and rainy. Our rainy months are July August and September the rest of the months dry or hot. But despite rainy the climate doesn't cool off. We still use fans or A/C.

Even we use fans / AC during rains, its rain, not a snowfall, however swimming pools are not a good time during rain.

nite001

Unfamiliar
Dec 9, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
T

There is a public pool in our city but swimmers are non-stop from morning to 10 in the evening, the closing time. It is a first come first serve style. Others wait until one is satisfied already. Those who cannot afford choose to practice swimming in the sea but with parents as watchers. It will be risky if kids practice swimming without watchers or guardians. There might be a sudden hightide.
Same thing in my country. We have public swimming pools across the country. It can be considered cheap, since it is subsidised heavily by the government. Shouldn’t there be a lifeguard who would be on duty to look after the children? Usually at pools that are deeper, you can see a lifeguard on duty. However I think that if you have a swimming pool in your house and want to rent it out, people will not likely rent it since it will be awkward to see you in the house while they are in the pool. If you are renting the whole house and it comes with a swimming pool, people who are tourists will highly likely decide to rent your apartment since the swimming pool is a great bonus (y)

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Same thing in my country. We have public swimming pools across the country. It can be considered cheap, since it is subsidised heavily by the government. Shouldn’t there be a lifeguard who would be on duty to look after the children? Usually at pools that are deeper, you can see a lifeguard on duty. However I think that if you have a swimming pool in your house and want to rent it out, people will not likely rent it since it will be awkward to see you in the house while they are in the pool. If you are renting the whole house and it comes with a swimming pool, people who are tourists will highly likely decide to rent your apartment since the swimming pool is a great bonus (y)
The private pools here are constructed farther from the owner's House. It's situated in s strategic place where people can visibly see.

nite001

Unfamiliar
Dec 9, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
The private pools here are constructed farther from the owner's House. It's situated in s strategic place where people can visibly see.
Wouldn't that be more troublesome for the owners of the house? Where does "strategic place" refer too? 😅 Hope you can share a bit. Thanks!

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
Well owning a pool for rent mainly depends on the location you plan on setting it up. Most pools i have seen are usually found in hotels. And not everyone would be comfortable going to hotels.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Wouldn't that be more troublesome for the owners of the house? Where does "strategic place" refer too? 😅 Hope you can share a bit. Thanks!
The private pools are constructed in a strategic place not at home of the owner hehe. The same way as opening resorts.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Sure I would love to use this one for health reasons than the public one though know the later will be cheaper
Here in my city, private pool entrance fee is 150 pesos for kids and 200 pesos for adult but limitless time. Just bring your snacks or buy inside s pool canteen.

Back