Is PayPal Supported In Your Country?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are so many people who have a PayPal account. PayPal is something that we all know about. It is just like an online bank that allows you to put your money. But the main problem is that PayPal is not available in many countries. In some countries it is available, but you cannot receive your payments. This means that there are many restrictions. So, do you live in a country where you can easily receive, send, and transfer money? Does PayPal function well in your country?

There are so many people who have a PayPal account. PayPal is something that we all know about. It is just like an online bank that allows you to put your money. But the main problem is that PayPal is not available in many countries. In some countries it is available, but you cannot receive your payments. This means that there are many restrictions. So, do you live in a country where you can easily receive, send, and transfer money? Does PayPal function well in your country?
PayPal is available in my country. It is a means of payment online as well. Transfer to bank becomes easy with the invention of online wallets.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.050
Paypal is not operating here, there are so many websites from where you can get real money in very high value one of them is list verse which give almost 100$ for a good written article but it only has paypal as a payment option.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am from the same country as you, and no Paypal is not available for us over here - I really wish it was though.

Here in India PayPal operates well, though there are many things which we dont enjoy here like we cannot keep our money in PayPal account for a long. It gets automatically transferred to our bank account in a short time.
Really, it is good that it will transfer automatically. Is it free to transfer?

Here, I can leave my money for months. I don't have issue storing it on Paypal. I love that way so I won't be able to spend it.

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Here in India PayPal operates well, though there are many things which we dont enjoy here like we cannot keep our money in PayPal account for a long. It gets automatically transferred to our bank account in a short time.
It's mostly transfer to our bank the next day but we cannot use that for shopping or any other thing till it's in PayPal

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$3.440
Raw Dex
$0.163
Really, it is good that it will transfer automatically. Is it free to transfer?

Here, I can leave my money for months. I don't have issue storing it on Paypal. I love that way so I won't be able to spend it.

Yes, it is free to get transferred. We cannot save it in our PayPal account.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
It's been a long time (2012) I used PayPal, and until now there have been no problems, meaning PayPal supports my country, only the crypto feature is not available for non-USA and European citizens.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Technically speaking, paypal is supported in the country, however, you can only send money through paypal but you cannot receive money from paypal.

Afeefah

Complete Stranger
Dec 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Paypal doesn't Work in my country for receiving money. Really wish it works though because they are sites that pay a good amount of money but usually only have Paypal as the mode of payment.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
PayPal is available in the Philippines and we can transfer money from PayPal to Gcash. Before we could transfer money only from PP to its affiliated bank, this time, I am happy I can transfer it to my Gcash. But GCash is only operating in the Philippines.

Back