Is PayPal Supported In Your Country?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.698
PayPal works partially in my country. you can receive but you can send money very complex way for us.
How do you know your PayPal account is able to receive after creating the account? Have been able to link my debit card to it, but i do not know if i can start receiving with it yet.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
PayPal does not support many countries because their Government isn't allowing them to or they have received numerous complaints of the users of that country

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.400
Raw Dex
$0.033
How do you know your PayPal account is able to receive after creating the account? Have been able to link my debit card to it, but i do not know if i can start receiving with it yet.
I have been able to link my card . So try doing yours. you might get it this time

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.973
Yes i have been able to link my debit card finally, what am asking now is can i receive cash with my PayPal account after linking my debit card?
You ask at @AmazingJob ,he knows about it he's the one who informed me about GCash in my country that PayPal money could be withdrawn from PayPal to GCash. He also mentioned Debit card. Hoping he could share it to you.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$6.663
I heard that in India, they cannot access PayPal to receive their payments online. That is why they are asking other possible modes of payment on certain sites.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.400
Raw Dex
$0.033
Indeed, this is a really strange thing. You can send cash, but you cannot receive payments. This is a kind of problem and it makes PayPal unavailable despite the fact that it is technically available!
Exactly, so creating it is totally useful I don't even understand the logic behind that.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
There are so many people who have a PayPal account. PayPal is something that we all know about. It is just like an online bank that allows you to put your money. But the main problem is that PayPal is not available in many countries. In some countries it is available, but you cannot receive your payments. This means that there are many restrictions. So, do you live in a country where you can easily receive, send, and transfer money? Does PayPal function well in your country?
Yes, PayPal functions well in my country and I am very happy about it because it is my favourite payment method.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are so many people who have a PayPal account. PayPal is something that we all know about. It is just like an online bank that allows you to put your money. But the main problem is that PayPal is not available in many countries. In some countries it is available, but you cannot receive your payments. This means that there are many restrictions. So, do you live in a country where you can easily receive, send, and transfer money? Does PayPal function well in your country?
Yes, paypal is available and function really well in my country.

Back