Is Perfect Money A Safe Payment System?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Perfect Money is one of the oldest payment systems. It was created around 16 years ago. The fact remains that it is one of the safest payment systems. They do not offer buyer or seller protection just like PayPal does. However, the funds in your account are pretty safe. You must remember that they do not offer any kind of real guarantees at all. In the past, many payment systems like liberty reserve got shutdown. So, do you think that Perfect Money is safe?

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Perfect money is an average payment processor. Perfect money customer relations is very poor. If you have any problem in transactions, I bet it will take you ages to hear from them if you will ever hear from them. It seems to many that perfect money runs on autopilot.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.400
Raw Dex
$0.033
Perfect money is an average payment processor. Perfect money customer relations is very poor. If you have any problem in transactions, I bet it will take you ages to hear from them if you will ever hear from them. It seems to many that perfect money runs on autopilot.
This is one reason I'm sticking with PayPal at lest 48 hours you would have heard from PayPal.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Perfect money is a safe payment exchanger. It had been among the old exchangers like payoneer, PayPal, webmoney etc. But this is not allow in some countries.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have heard some good things about perfect money, the people that I have seen using it hardly complain about any glitch or problem, I'm yet to use it though.
Perfect Money is one of the oldest payment systems. It was created around 16 years ago. The fact remains that it is one of the safest payment systems. They do not offer buyer or seller protection just like PayPal does. However, the funds in your account are pretty safe. You must remember that they do not offer any kind of real guarantees at all. In the past, many payment systems like liberty reserve got shutdown. So, do you think that Perfect Money is safe?

Back