Is Poultry business feasible?

junrose123

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Poultry business is popular in my country and many people are dealing with it but the problem is that the feeds price right now is so expensive which makes it hard for others to continue its operation.

What would be your sentiments and ideas regarding to poultry business? I would be glad to hear your thoughts about it.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Poultry business is popular in my country and many people are dealing with it but the problem is that the feeds price right now is so expensive which makes it hard for others to continue its operation.

What would be your sentiments and ideas regarding to poultry business? I would be glad to hear your thoughts about it.
It's the same scenario here. Poultry is very lucrative here as it's in high demand. Egg production is more lucrative though. The issue is inflation has taken everything up.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490

Poultry business is a very good one here. People make so much from it

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
It is feasible if you have a big tract of land. My cousin a Vet Med has a poultry farm of 10 hectares. She gets richer out of that business.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
If you have the orientation to run poultry farming, you can if you have enough capital, trusted and skilled manpower, water utility and electricity are a must in venturing poultry business. It must also be made sure, the residents will not be affected by the odor coming from the poultry, or else you will be reported to the sanitation department.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Poultry business still remains to be feasible because the demand for chicken meat is always high because chicken meat is a common dish to prepare.

As a business wanting to venture into the chicken rearing,it is important to be well knowledgeable about what is involved from having a day old to a full time broiler chicken.Defibit3ly starting with a very small number is not advisable.bit maybe 150birds and above so that you there are notuch potential loses.

Maintenance of this kind of business is a must , also the feeds and clean water.
I agree with maintenance is important. Sanitation is important. Special consideration is the location. If the poultry is situated within number of households, you need a high maintenance.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$4.440
I agree with maintenance is important. Sanitation is important. Special consideration is the location. If the poultry is situated within number of households, you need a high maintenance.
We also need to consider the maintenance part and it would not be easy to sustain it.

Back