Is PSG a successful brand?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Considering that PSG has rich owners, it makes a lot of investments and in recent years their fans have grown a lot. They have been able to attract stars like David Beckham, Neymar, Messi, etc. to make themselves famous in the world, but the problem with this team is that they cannot win the UCL championship. Considering the investments made, do you consider PSG a successful brand? They attracted a lot of fans, but is it enough?

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.220
I think it is. They are selling a lot of shirts, get money from views. PSG have very active PSG crypto token. It is used in several pruposes. Price jump when Messi come but now is lower like everything.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
One thing you have to understand is that the profitability of football brands is not measured by trophies won. It is a contributory factor that would make the brand more popular. But the PSG brand is successful in merchandise and that shows that the brand is very successful.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Considering that PSG has rich owners, it makes a lot of investments and in recent years their fans have grown a lot. They have been able to attract stars like David Beckham, Neymar, Messi, etc. to make themselves famous in the world, but the problem with this team is that they cannot win the UCL championship. Considering the investments made, do you consider PSG a successful brand? They attracted a lot of fans, but is it enough?

PSG is owned by an Arab company Qatar and they are making so much money because that is the only way they can be able to be paying Messi Neymar and Mbappe every week without going bankrupt.

Last edited:

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One thing you have to understand is that the profitability of football brands is not measured by trophies won. It is a contributory factor that would make the brand more popular. But the PSG brand is successful in merchandise and that shows that the brand is very successful.
I don't think you follow football professionally. The wages of players like Messi, Neymar and Mbappe are very high. Even a team like Barcelona could not afford to pay Messi's salary. Real Madrid has debt. Juve has a debt. Selling clothes and tickets is good, but managing the team is different.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.898
It is always the will power to succeed that used to prompt most brands to win. so if you want to be successful you need to be active and consistent with your brand

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
PSG is owned by an Arab company Qatar and they are making so much money because that is the only way they can be able to be paying Messi Neymar and Mbappe every week without going bankrupt.
Yes, they have infinite financial resources, that's why they never go bankrupt, but in general, I don't think PSG has much profit for them. It's like a hobby for them. PSG is not their only investment and they invested a lot in different countries. I don't think their main job is managing PSG

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
Yes, they have infinite financial resources, that's why they never go bankrupt, but in general, I don't think PSG has much profit for them. It's like a hobby for them. PSG is not their only investment and they invested a lot in different countries. I don't think their main job is managing PSG
What are you even saying? They are just there to throw money about and don't care if the club makes profits for them or not? You don't know Arabs with business

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What are you even saying? They are just there to throw money about and don't care if the club makes profits for them or not? You don't know Arabs with business
Being Arab or Nigerian does not affect business. And another thing is that my country is close to Qatar and I definitely know more about Qatar. This money they invested in PSG is a small percentage of their assets and their main occupation is other things

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
Being Arab or Nigerian does not affect business. And another thing is that my country is close to Qatar and I definitely know more about Qatar. This money they invested in PSG is a small percentage of their assets and their main occupation is other things
And they are just throwing the money about for fun? Why do you think they don't make profits? Someone would just invest in something as a money wasting venture? Give me your reasons.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
And they are just throwing the money about for fun? Why do you think they don't make profits? Someone would just invest in something as a money wasting venture? Give me your reasons.
Please show me that I said they are throwing their money away, if you can't, you should apologize to me. You are a Unfamiliar member in the forum and you easily allow yourself to accuse others. I said that PSG does not have much profit for them

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
Football is not the way you see it. When you invest in a club that has a huge fanbase globally, you would make profit. Every football move is done with a business perspective more than even sporting perspective.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.898
A brand with good sense of direction will also progress as you have to plan things out well and put things in their right perspective to be able to excel

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Well i am not really much of a football fan, so i do not know much about these clubs. But one thing i am sure of is that PSG are doing pretty well financially.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I think it is. They are selling a lot of shirts, get money from views. PSG have very active PSG crypto token. It is used in several pruposes. Price jump when Messi come but now is lower like everything.
I think those clubs tend to make money whenever they sign a new player especially when it is a very popular player that a lot of people love like Messi

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.898
Yes it seems so as a lot clubs make money whenever they are using a player that is loved. You know that they are die hard fans that can do crazy things even financially

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Yes it seems so as a lot clubs make money whenever they are using a player that is loved. You know that they are die hard fans that can do crazy things even financially
I think this is one of the strategy that Al Nasr used when they signed Cristiano Ronaldo and they were able to make so much sales and more money within a very short time.

Back