Is PTP site a passive source of income?

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think paid to post platforms are source of passive income, some will nog agree with me but i am saying that paid to post websites are source of passive income is that you don't make any money unless you are posting and making contents, active income is that which you still earn from it even if you are not making any thing.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Paid to post forums are not passive income sources. They might be classified as a side hustle but it is nothing close to being passive.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Passive income sources require minimal efforts from you. The only way that one can earn passively from paid to post forums is of the person is offering exchange services.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Passive income sources require minimal efforts from you. The only way that one can earn passively from paid to post forums is of the person is offering exchange services.
That’s the best. You don’t really have to stress yourself very much before you can earn from it but it usually requires investment

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
A paid to post forum can't be classified as a passive income when you consider that you have to be active on paid to post forums to be able to earn anything.
It can never be a passive income and you will even need to work very hard on it before you can make a reasonable anoint of money so it is not a passive income

Sawe

Unfamiliar
May 14, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.003
As long as you give effort to earn, that is active income not passive income. So PTP sites give you active income as you have to make those posts daily and set targets. Passive income should be one that you don't do anything but your money keep multiplying.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
As long as you give effort to earn, that is active income not passive income. So PTP sites give you active income as you have to make those posts daily and set targets. Passive income should be one that you don't do anything but your money keep multiplying.
The only time when I can say that working on PTP project is a passive income is if you get paid when people comment on any of your posts and that’s all

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.180
It would be great to know if one can call a paid to post site as a source of earning money passively due to the fact that not all paid to post sites do pay huge amount in rewards as in earning more than $10 in a week of being active in the sites as in this site one gets to receive an amount in $7 being active in a week exhausting the daily limit.
A paid to post forum cannot be considered a passive income. Ptp sites are not forever so let's just enjoy while it's still existing.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.960
Paid to post forums are not passive income sources. They might be classified as a side hustle but it is nothing close to being passive.
Bonus on paid to post forums to refer is one time bonus while some people still post lifetime there unlike other platforms that pay a lifetime percentage for the people that you refer on the platform.

Sawe

Unfamiliar
May 14, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.003
The only time when I can say that working on PTP project is a passive income is if you get paid when people comment on any of your posts and that’s all
I totally agree with you, it becomes a passive income when you don't have to work for it. And getting comments is something that people will do without you having to ask them, so it becomes a passive way of eating.

Back