Is quality control system effective in a manufacturing company?

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$4.460
It is definitely an effective way to control the quality of the products before shipment. Although we need to train the people in charge on this matter, it will be a big loss if the workers who packed the trash items are returned. Imagine the double payment of labor, the shipment cost, etc. That is why they should be closely monitored.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It is definitely an effective way to control the quality of the products before shipment. Although we need to train the people in charge on this matter, it will be a big loss if the workers who packed the trash items are returned. Imagine the double payment of labor, the shipment cost, etc. That is why they should be closely monitored.
Quality control is very effective and it is needed in every business organisation.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.598
Every business i believe needs to have a sort of quality system by which they work with. When it comes to business, quality matters a lot, especially when trying to please your customers.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Every business i believe needs to have a sort of quality system by which they work with. When it comes to business, quality matters a lot, especially when trying to please your customers.
The quality control play a very important role in The business because it will definitely improve the standard of the product.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Quality control is very important in any business venture. If products that are manufactured are not of a very good quality and it's returned, it will do harm to the reputation of the business.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$0.940
Raw Dex
$0.000
Having an effective quality control is essential in a manufacturing company. If defected products are shipped, the company may have to pay a huge amount of money for compensation. It would also hurt the reputation of the company.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's right, there are some countries where quality control systems are put in place by the government. Every business venture that wants to deal on manufacturing must meet them if they want to produce anything.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is very important to maintain uniformity and the quality of the products from the organisation. In some countries, your quality control measures are ascertained before being given a license to operate.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Quality control systems are quite effective if they are taken care of. the fact of the matter remains that a company must have standards and this is one of the most important things.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is very important to maintain uniformity and the quality of the products from the organisation. In some countries, your quality control measures are ascertained before being given a license to operate.
I think that is also the case in all countries except you are operating illegally. There are some agencies saddled with such responsibility.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.733
It is very good to have this system especially when you are working in a big company. A business may not grow without this so it is very important to have this.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Of course this strict quality control system is very important in manufacturing companies, so that the goods they send can be ensured to be of good quality and meet standards. To minimize the risk of returns due to defective products.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is very good to have this system especially when you are working in a big company. A business may not grow without this so it is very important to have this.
The government have agencies that regulates qualities. Even if a business venture do not have it they will still not be able to release their products if it is substandard.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think that is also the case in all countries except you are operating illegally. There are some agencies saddled with such responsibility.

There are many governmental departments associated with quality controls. They are associated with food items. They usually target companies that produce substandard food products.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
So there's an implementation of policy control system in various companies I believe that it's effectiveness depends on how the company decides to implement it
The manufacturing quality policy varies in different countries

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
So there's an implementation of policy control system in various companies I believe that it's effectiveness depends on how the company decides to implement it
The manufacturing quality policy varies in different countries

The quality of products are different in many companies. This is because different companies may have different standards when it comes to manufacturing products.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.090
In manufacturing company quality control is very important, without this mostly they won't get a license I used to work in a drip manufacturing company. We were bound to go to quality control to check each and every batch sample.

Back