Is selling bikes and their spare parts and services a good business to start?

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.840
It's a very profitable business nowadays, as motorbikes have become so popular nowadays that people are using it for commercial purposes and for their private needs. Therefore the spare parts and the need to servicing of the machines is in a pretty large demand.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
It's a very profitable business nowadays, as motorbikes have become so popular nowadays that people are using it for commercial purposes and for their private needs. Therefore the spare parts and the need to servicing of the machines is in a pretty large demand.
That is true, there are people who buy bikes this time due to high fares and there are few vehicles running for commuters. It seems their business is very much affected by the pandemic.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Is selling bikes and their spare parts and services a good business to start? With the hike in gasoline and the high cost of commodities, it is sighted that selling bikes and services is a good business to start. Many are so practical this time. If their workplace is so near, they prefer to walk or ride a bike. It is also very good exercise. We notice many are biking this time to work. There are also students reaching the school’s premises by biking. So if you think, it is your business you want to explore but lack the skills to serve the customers, you can hire a skilled worker. Just scout near your location for the best space. It must be visible to people needing bike spare parts and buying a new one. It is so good to feel to have a business of our own.
It is a good busines in my location. We have a lot if bike riders here. They buy the parts of their bikes.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
In this pandemic time, many opt to ride a bike, or buy a bike to reach their destinations reachable by a bike. Pandemic is not the only problem, foremost the high cost of commodities and gas.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.170
Raw Dex
$0.123
I'm not sure if selling bikes and spare parts is a lucrative business in my location. Most people use public transportation such as subway, bus and tram. For people taking biking as an exercise once in a while, hey would rent a bike instead of buying one.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$2.060
Yes it is especially for electric bikes. You can give support for payment system or electric charges to. Buy batteries for bikes and install it as replacement. Maybe some type of tires are better for electric bikes.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
It is a good business. Many prefer to bike this time after the gasoline keeps on hiking. People claim about the situation of the world. To stop some worries, better reach work biking..

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
That is right, selling bikes and their accessories is lucrative. People this time buy bikes to remedy the high fares of transportation. Those who live near their workplace and schools for students prefer bikes. They can save a lot.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
In my country, people are actually switching towards bikes. Kids also use bikes to go school. I would advise that you don't sell bike parts in isolation. Also, sell motorcycle parts too. I am saying this in the context of my country.

The cost of transportation is actually making it more convenient for people to make use of bikes because it is more cheaper and affordable.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you can repair a bike, it is just expedient that you add sales of spare parts of bikes to your business. It is highly lucrative in some locations that are semi urban.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Selling bikes and their spare parts and services a good business to start once you are in a good location where there is a lot of bikes and you are always having the parts

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Is selling bikes and their spare parts and services a good business to start? With the hike in gasoline and the high cost of commodities, it is sighted that selling bikes and services is a good business to start. Many are so practical this time. If their workplace is so near, they prefer to walk or ride a bike. It is also very good exercise. We notice many are biking this time to work. There are also students reaching the school’s premises by biking. So if you think, it is your business you want to explore but lack the skills to serve the customers, you can hire a skilled worker. Just scout near your location for the best space. It must be visible to people needing bike spare parts and buying a new one. It is so good to feel to have a business of our own.
Selling bikes and it's accessories services are not that lucrative as it was before. Bikes are becoming outdated means of transport especially in Nigeria. Only few people can still be seeing riding bicycles. People have opted on motorcycles instead.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
Selling bikes and it's accessories services are not that lucrative as it was before. Bikes are becoming outdated means of transport especially in Nigeria. Only few people can still be seeing riding bicycles. People have opted on motorcycles instead.
You're so right, also here people prefer motorcycles if place of work far from home, but those who live walking distance from home to work prefer to bike. By the way long time no see.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.723
It can be profitable, but it really depends on the location. Perhaps in certain provinces, it could be even more profitable. In the province where I currently reside, there are bike shops that also sell parts, and they seem to be doing well.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.145
It can be profitable, but it really depends on the location. Perhaps in certain provinces, it could be even more profitable. In the province where I currently reside, there are bike shops that also sell parts, and they seem to be doing well.
I agree with you. It depends on the location. I noticed that bikes are more common in lowland areas as compared to my city.

Back