Is selling fish in the market profitable?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.415
You get my point. If there is no stable electricity, the fishes will spoil and people won't be able to eat it
Fishes will smell foul and even the animals refuse to eat unless cooked with spices. I bought a foul smelled fish 1 kilo. I did not smell their spoiled odor in the fish market. I only smelled it when I reached home. I was so mad at my ignorance. I cooked the 1-kilo fish using cooking oil with ingredients and fed it to the stray cats. they were having a short feast.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Fishes will smell foul and even the animals refuse to eat unless cooked with spices. I bought a foul smelled fish 1 kilo. I did not smell their spoiled odor in the fish market. I only smelled it when I reached home. I was so mad at my ignorance. I cooked the 1-kilo fish using cooking oil with ingredients and fed it to the stray cats. they were having a short feast.
Ooh sorry about that. I'm glad that you were still able to manage it. Next time, make sure that you perceive the odour

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.415
I was very careful after that bad experience. I won't allow myself to be cheated again. Fish per kilo is also getting higher every day. Prices fluctuates depending on the weather. When there's storm we don't buy prices are above the neck.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$1.060
I am an adventurous person in business, so it is fine to sell fish in the public market. In fact, they do earn a lot of money. One of our neighbors' business that makes them rich.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
People actually do not do a business that is not profitable. selling of fish is a competitive business and therefore it is also a profitable business. I know many people who are into the business here.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.415
Fish vendors have nice houses and cars, they are signs that their business is very profitable. Fish selling is their orientation and they already knew how to market their fish.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.325
I think you should do the same too. It's not easy, but it will enable you have first hand information on how it works and the challenges. This will help you cope with Amy problems that will arise later if you hire someone else.
Yes, you're so right. They're serving people. We need fishermen and fish vendors so we can buy our favorite fish. My teacher friend is sidelining. He sells fish at 4 in the morning and left at 5 to prepare for work. He said he sold 1 'bangketa' for 1 hour and has a profit of 400 pesos. He looks so happy.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.415
That is right, it should not be handled by someone else for money is involved especially if the fish vendor has his own fishing boat and the retailers come forward to buy instantly. The money might go to the wrong pocket.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.515
Let us talk about non-virtual business but physical. I went to fish market this day and I saw fish vendors. There are young and not any more young fish vendors. I conducted a mini-survey about their experiences and their profit. I have learned that most of them were able to buy nice cars and have their own fish cars. Others own a fishing boat. I like to hire someone in charge of the fish selling I am wanting this very moment. I want to strike the iron while it is hot. What is your idea about this physical business I wanted to venture?

There are many people who buy fish during the winter season. The fact remains that there are many people who buy fishes and the demand of fish is quite high as well.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Selling fish in the market is a profitable trade in Nigeria here. That is because there is a huge demand for fishes as doctors recommend fish because it is very healthy.

Back