IS SELLING GOLD A GOOD BUSINESS?

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
This is a business for the elite in your community, in this kind of business you define your demography who is the business really for? is it for old people, young ones of babies? the age range, sizes or gender.
To start with GOLD business is a luxurious business with heavy capital but one must be able to affiliate with other companies and rich people.
Of course you will make big money if you sell GOLD.
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
This is a business for the elite in your community, in this kind of business you define your demography who is the business really for? is it for old people, young ones of babies? the age range, sizes or gender.
To start with GOLD business is a luxurious business with heavy capital but one must be able to affiliate with other companies and rich people.
Of course you will make big money if you sell GOLD.
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK?
It is a good business if you can recognise jewelries or gold that is good because there are some of them that are fake but you may not know until you take it to someone who knows about it very well

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.018
Yes selling of gold is a good business, especially when you already have a strong customer base. I remember some years back my mom used to sell gold, and she was actually making good money from it.

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
yes it is a good business to make good income and definitely not everyone can do it only rich you need starting capital in millions license for your shops need to pay for security as well so not everyone can do this easily actually .

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.040
Buying and selling gold is good business, provided you keep your eyes open and remain vigilant on it as when gold price reduces purchase 5 or 10 gm gold bars and sell these when it touches its peak.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.800
It depends on the demand in the market. In my home country, gold is in high demand but in shirt supply as the government controls how much gold can be sold per day.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
Of course buying and selling gold requires large capital, but unfortunately you don't mention the type of gold, whether it is in the form of jewelry or gold bullion. Of course, if you want to sell gold bullion, you must have official permission or be an official agent/distributor of an official government-owned gold mine. Meanwhile, if you are going to sell gold jewelry, at least you have a safe location and have a business permit from the trade department.

Back