Is Shiba Inu Still Profitable in 2023?

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The SHIB price reached its highest price in Oct 2021, many SHIB investors have made big profits, but since then the price has fallen. But until early 2023 Shiba inu is still one of the big coin memes. In 2023 there will be many changes to Shiba Inu including becoming part of Shibverse and Shibaswap, which can increase the price of SHIB. Shiba Inu is becoming more and more available on crypto exchanges, resulting in greater liquidity and wider adoption.
Well at the moment the price value of Shiba Inu is not something that is encouraging at all but with time it is good to rise above the previous high that it has reached which will bring in more profits for those who are holding the coin. Though I am currently being about 10000 and waiting for the coin to rise.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
I think it's still very worth to invest I really do like this curency and I invest into it often I earned quite good money from it even tho I had some harsh loses it's still is profitible to me

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
Well although I am not a fan of shiba inu I think that in the long term it can give good results if its community remains strong, but maybe now with the panorama we have in the market it is not a good option if you want to make short-term gains.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I don't believe in Shiba inu any longer because it doesn't seem to be a promising cryptocurrency.
It may be, Shiba inu may have been one more experiment with the famous Pump and dump and nothing more, I really feel sorry for some people who got trapped in shiba inu believing that it was going "To the moon".

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
The SHIB price reached its highest price in Oct 2021, many SHIB investors have made big profits, but since then the price has fallen. But until early 2023 Shiba inu is still one of the big coin memes. In 2023 there will be many changes to Shiba Inu including becoming part of Shibverse and Shibaswap, which can increase the price of SHIB. Shiba Inu is becoming more and more available on crypto exchanges, resulting in greater liquidity and wider adoption.
Shiba is still a profitable coin, it has made countless number of people millions, people that got into the train as early as they could are now smiling to the bank on a daily basis.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Shiba is still a profitable coin, it has made countless number of people millions, people that got into the train as early as they could are now smiling to the bank on a daily basis.
I am not disputing that it's not a good investment but you need to study it critically before investing.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I am not disputing that it's not a good investment but you need to study it critically before investing.
Even though I made profit in 2021, because I didn't sell all of the SHIB I had so I still hold SHIB, since the price decline doesn't seem to be a significant uptrend so I might have to wait a few years.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
I think Shiba Inu is no longer profitable. There was time that it was really profitable and people became rich through it. However, it's price keeps deteriorating day and day and seems non profitable.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I think Shiba Inu is no longer profitable. There was time that it was really profitable and people became rich through it. However, it's price keeps deteriorating day and day and seems non profitable.
I agree with you, that SHIB in the short term will not be profitable, the community has no movement or action that pumps the Shiba Inu price. So if you still hold SHIB it is better to hold it for a few years.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Shiba inu may not be profitable again in 2023 because it's not performing well in the crypto market now.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Shiba inu may not be profitable again in 2023 because it's not performing well in the crypto market now.
Therefore if you have a Shiba Inu you have to patiently wait at least in 2024 or in 2025, don't panic or sell your SHIB if you want to make big profits.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I think there are many large whales that are still accumulating shiba inu, although what I don't know is how the burning process is going and if the supply is decreasing.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I think there are many large whales that are still accumulating shiba inu, although what I don't know is how the burning process is going and if the supply is decreasing.
It's true, there are still many whales holding shibs, that's the main problem because they always control the market, the uneven amount of distribution is often detrimental to retail investors, the plan to burn coins may also not go smoothly. because the whales are not willing to throw away their SHIB for nothing.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
There were majority of investors who made the investments in this since long time ago. I hope these folks made a killing through investing in with this type of stuff.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
It's true, there are still many whales holding shibs, that's the main problem because they always control the market, the uneven amount of distribution is often detrimental to retail investors, the plan to burn coins may also not go smoothly. because the whales are not willing to throw away their SHIB for nothing.
exactly, I think that if these whales wanted to get rid of their Shiba Inu they would wait for a moment of euphoria to distribute, but I do not think it because Shiba continues to advance for example with Shibarium and still has many followers, it is still the memecoin number 2 more famous I think.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Shibarium has also promised lower transaction fees, besides that the news to lift SHIB continues to be heralded to increase the price of Shiba Inu. And maybe history will repeat itself.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Shibarium has also promised lower transaction fees, besides that the news to lift SHIB continues to be heralded to increase the price of Shiba Inu. And maybe history will repeat itself.
If it has a lower transaction fee, the features would increase its acceptance.

Back