Is starch production a profitable business in your country.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't know if this product is available in all countries. It is a by product of cassava production. It is called starch. It is used in clothes to renew the Fabrics.

When starch is applied to a piece fabric, the fabric regains it's original firmness and thickness.

Selling that product is profitable in Nigeria. It is patronized by cooks, cleaners and drycleaners.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I live in an underdeveloped country and this is why such kind of business is not that much developed at all. However, some companies do use starch and they do use it when it comes to manufacturing products.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.345
I don't know if this product is available in all countries. It is a by product of cassava production. It is called starch. It is used in clothes to renew the Fabrics.

When starch is applied to a piece fabric, the fabric regains it's original firmness and thickness.

Selling that product is profitable in Nigeria. It is patronized by cooks, cleaners and drycleaners.
I think this business is highly lucrative in our country but I find it hard to see one person who does this business but I know that they exist even though I don't know them or have not met them before

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
The sales of starch as reduced drastically and it is going to be very difficult to make money from such business nowadays except if you can embark on a very good marketing strategy.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.345
The sales of starch as reduced drastically and it is going to be very difficult to make money from such business nowadays except if you can embark on a very good marketing strategy.
Even if it is difficult to make money from it some people will still be able to find their ways.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.888
Like you said, i also feel this might not be in most countries or it is simply not common. The production of starch and other related products is usually more popular in Africa.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The demand for starch has increased over the years. It is preferred as a staple food by some people. It is also used to renew clothes.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

Starch business is very lucrative. Now, you can export cassava starch. Starch is used in pharmaceutical companies, food productions companies, cosmetics etc. Starch is used as stabilizer in manu companies. Therefore, you can explore the export potentials

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I'm not really sure if starch production is something that is lucrative in my country because I've not really seen much people that are into that kind of business.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The rate at which a dry cleaner living near me used to buy starch, I was convinced that selling and production of starch is a good business. Every customer wanted their clothes starched.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.763
It a very profitable business in my country. Starch production business has a very larger demand and most people flock in the relevant stores to look for the products in the market.

Back