Is sweatcoin a good way to make passive income?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
If i am not mistaken, sweatcoin has been around for some time now, i have seen a lot of people create threads about it but i have never paid much attention to it before until now that i decided to give it a try. For does in this forum who have used sweatcoin before, is this a legit way to make passive income, and have you been able to withdraw from the app so far? Would like to know your experience.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
Sweatcoin could not serve as a passive income in the sense that they do not pay people in cash. They only pay you through sweatcoins depending on your activities with the apps. I only received $2 first time and that was 6 months ago. This time, no more paying $2 per 5 referrals. They pay in sweat coin.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
Sweatcoin could not serve as a passive income in the sense that they do not pay people in cash. They only pay you through sweatcoins depending on your activities with the apps. I only received $2 first time and that was 6 months ago. This time, no more paying $2 per 5 referrals. They pay in sweat coin.
I watched a video where someone is saying you can convert these sweatcoins to crypto currency, how true is this?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I think that the profits in sweatcoins are too small and the token does not stop falling to consider them a good passive income, also we do not know what their near future will be

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.530
Raw Dex
$0.015
Sweatcoin I believe gives little profits so people might not invest much in sweatcoins as a good wsy of investing their hard esrned but I don't think it serves as a good passive income

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
If people are content with crumbs since you need more than 2000 steps today to get a token that does not stop falling and is below the penny and it is expected that for 1 year you will need more than 10000 steps for a sweatcoin token ...

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
If i am not mistaken, sweatcoin has been around for some time now, i have seen a lot of people create threads about it but i have never paid much attention to it before until now that i decided to give it a try. For does in this forum who have used sweatcoin before, is this a legit way to make passive income, and have you been able to withdraw from the app so far? Would like to know your experience.
I have an account but I cannot even remember my login details so I no longer make use of it

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
I watched a video where someone is saying you can convert these sweatcoins to crypto currency, how true is this?
Yes, that's true, but not all sweatcoins. The main sweatcoin doesn't convert all to crypto. I have now 54 crypto. After you click the offers of sweatcoin, you will also roll to win for crypto so your sweatcoin will not be affected for getting points for crypto is done rolling 3 times I won 5 cryptos. They're now on my crypto wallet side by side the sweatcoin app. This year we can convert our sweatcoin to US Dollar. .

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Yes, that's true, but not all sweatcoins. The main sweatcoin doesn't convert all to crypto. I have now 54 crypto. After you click the offers of sweatcoin, you will also roll to win for crypto so your sweatcoin will not be affected for getting points for crypto is done rolling 3 times I won 5 cryptos. They're now on my crypto wallet side by side the sweatcoin app. This year we can convert our sweatcoin to US Dollar. .
I have converted my sweats into dollars and Bitcoin, I did it by changing my sweatcoin to Bitcoin in Okex and from there I exchanged them for dollars, it was not a very difficult task.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Honestly speaking I have seen a lot of threads about this particular coin called sweatcoin and though I have never had the time to do a research on it to see if they are actually paying or are a legit app for me to jump into it for even those that tried to talk me into it have not given me any feedback on either they have received a payment in either crypto or in cash from the site.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.648
I too don't consider earning online using that app as a passive income in my life. However there are folks that claim to be making a decent amounts of money through it.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.620
I have this app on my phone, I have earned some sweatcoins but there is no way I could actually withdraw or exchange to other viable cryptos. Therefore, this is not even an earning app.

Back