Is sweatcoin a good way to make passive income?

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have this app on my phone, I have earned some sweatcoins but there is no way I could actually withdraw or exchange to other viable cryptos. Therefore, this is not even an earning app.
I am a little sceptical of this type of apps because it could be an application that will consume my data.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have this app on my phone, I have earned some sweatcoins but there is no way I could actually withdraw or exchange to other viable cryptos. Therefore, this is not even an earning app.
Sweatcoin app is very popular and is used by so many people but I do not like to waste my time on such apps.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I honestly do not know if sweatcoin is a good platform to earn passive income. This is because i have never come across this platform and i also do not know anyone that has made use of the platform.

spiderdust

Complete Stranger
Nov 11, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I deleted it from my phone. I had no problem with the steps, but the app was draining my battery like crazy. There are other ways for me to earn by walking around and getting those steps in, like with Evidation. I've been using that one for a while and have cashed out 3 times.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
Sweatcoin app is not a good app to earn. From the time I started to join this app, I only earned $2 . It is not a good site. It offers many fake apps.

Back