Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.518
Team building is helping each other achieve the goals or tasks assigned by the company or organization. Every member contributed something for improving the quality of of the organization or tasks that promotes progress and development.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The truth that you have to understand is that in every team, there is always that one person who would be a sell out. So you have to make provision for it right from the get go. I am not surprised by these things.

@Starmix that's good news if that's the case. They are gold to be treasured because not all team do the team work. Most are not willing to do their part. Okay, I am here, done my daily task, that's it. Bye, I can go home. No other inputs whatsoever.

@Niyi Briggs I hope through coaching and development, they will improve their attitudes toward work and their part as the members of the team.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.741
Raw Dex
$0.002
Networking is very good for a business. workers need to always network with others to bring together and make work done in accordance with what should be the goals of the firm

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.039
Raw Dex
$0.001
Teambuilding in my country does not help build a team. Yes we can have teambuilding activities but it end there. Once you get back to the office there is no team work. You still have people who don't want to work as a team, we also have bosses that treat employees unfairly and we still have meetings that don't really help employees but are only there to scare employees from stating their opinions and disagreeing with the bosses.
I think that the essence of creating a team is to enhance productivity which I think will be extremely possible if the team is managed properly to achieve results and to be more proactive to issues that will enhance the productivity of the company.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Teambuilding in my country does not help build a team. Yes we can have teambuilding activities but it end there. Once you get back to the office there is no team work. You still have people who don't want to work as a team, we also have bosses that treat employees unfairly and we still have meetings that don't really help employees but are only there to scare employees from stating their opinions and disagreeing with the bosses.
The crux of team-building is to achieve results and I did not see the essence of creating a team that would not be worthy of achieving the target that was set which means it is a useless team that should be dissolved with immediate effect.

Back