Is there a difference between how you started and where you are now?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$7.353
As business owners and entrepreneurs, we all have different dreams, goals and so on, most of us started our business pretty small, while other started differently. Is there a difference now than when you first started and what's the difference?
For me my business is currently two years, though its still far from where i want it to be but there have been a huge difference. I was able to make more sales this year and currently have more customers and even referrals this year as well.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.590
For me l can identify the differences. When l started this online work, l was earning more as the industry was on its good shape. However now the industry is very much down.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.520
Raw Dex
$0.190
I do not generate a lot of sales but I am certainly better today than when I started. I have been constantly improving in my products, launching newer products and generating more sales.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.800
My milk tea business is one year old and I'm planning to open another branch this year. I am still scouting for the right place where people like to shop. If possible near a university for students like milk tea.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.780
My milk tea business is one year old and I'm planning to open another branch this year. I am still scouting for the right place where people like to shop. If possible near a university for students like milk tea.

I think that many people do need to realise this. The fact of the matter remains that people judge you based on your current position. If your business is booming, then people will consider you successful. However, if you fail to become successful, then people will consider you unsuccessful, even if you were successful in the past.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.800
No business owner longs for business failure. Each of them is trying their best to make their business great and profitable. it must be part of the business plan alternative ways in case the business gets slow sales.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There has been a lot of different between how a started my business and how I am today because I started will my neighbor and relatives only patronizing me but now going high

Sawe

Somewhat Known
May 14, 2024
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.823
That is awesome for you that you can see so much difference from when you started business. I am not running any business right now but I am seeing so much improvement in my online earning.

Ofonime

Notable
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.009
Raw Dex
$0.210
Yes for me there is a big difference because am working hard everyday to ensure that my financial status keep increasing so if you can check my life then and now there is a big difference

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.333
When I started government online fraud levels were low, now government agencies are robbing my data and falsely claiming that goan, gujju, sindhi, indori, bengaluru, haryana fraud government employees who do not pay expenses, do not do any computer work, own my bank account, domains to pay them monthly government salaries at my expense.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.800
There is a big difference if you thrive then you'll have much money in the bank able to change the new version of yourself. And if not, that means you didn't make it.

Back