Is there a simple strategy to make money with Amazon?

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was wondering if there is a simple way to make money on amazon.
I registered with Amazon associate and I am yet to make any money and it is getting to the fifth month now.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
There is also a platform called MTurk on Amazon. It is like Fiverr where you can offer your services. So it is like virtual assistant as well. The requesters will approve your task before you can collect payment.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.760
Lol. Maybe he spent on items that are on sale in the website. But kidding aside, it will take time for starter to get the hang of it online. You will get there for sure.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think so. It is never simple but you will surely make money
I know that someone can make money. But I don't see it as easy thing to do. Because I registered before and in six months I was unable to make a sales so they suspended my account.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
Amazon is a very wonderful platform for people to make reasonable amount of money but it's been difficult to pass their registration status..

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.925
Raw Dex
$0.013
I was wondering if there is a simple way to make money on amazon.
I registered with Amazon associate and I am yet to make any money and it is getting to the fifth month now.
Same happened with me, as I joined Amazon and worked there for six months, they required to do at least 3 sales in the time period of six month and if you didn't do it your account will be banned. I tried each and every aspect of doing sale there but I was't successful finally they close my account.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Same happened with me, as I joined Amazon and worked there for six months, they required to do at least 3 sales in the time period of six month and if you didn't do it your account will be banned. I tried each and every aspect of doing sale there but I was't successful finally they close my account.
That is what they always do. They don't want to keep a member that will not bring sales to there products.

Back