Is there a suitable time to make money online?

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.181
Raw Dex
$0.004
For trading, the best period is during the night because that's when the real stuffs happen. People also prefer it because you're more relaxed during the night due to the calm environment.
I don't understand but where that is night it is day for another Person . So how can that help?

Mildredtabitha

Complete Stranger
Jan 31, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For trading there is a suitable time to trade. Both forex and crypto. I downloaded some app on Google play store that explained why certain times are more suitable to trade. The apps aim is to teach someone how to trade, when to trade and how to use current events to your advantage when it come to trading. Its called ForexHero. Best app I have ever come across.
I'm glad to learn about ForexHero from your reply. Does it mean if I use it I will never have to go to a forex trading class? Will I be a pro by just using the app?

I'm looking forward to your reply. I'm really interested in forex trading and I'm looking for an easier way to learn and start trading.

I also think there are certain times to trade.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.390
Raw Dex
$0.020
I also don't believe on it, because I am also involve in cryptocurrency trading but I did not found that market goes up and goes down at certain particular time. This happens only when Asian people do remote job in USA.

deucher

Unfamiliar
Mar 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I am convinced from your experience that this time is much better for trading because there are different trading sessions in different countries when one exchange ends the working day and another is just starting and therefore different people sell or buy and for us as simple traders it is important that is why most believe that at this time there is a greater chance to earn than at another time

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.330
There is no such thing as suitable time to make money online, you can make money online at your own pace and at your own convenience. Unlike real job, there is no certain working hours.

Back