Is there a way to minimize transactional fees on Binance

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$0.860
Binance is one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges. However, there is a fee charged on transactions on Binance. As a profit oriented person, I have figured out that they could be things one can do to reduce the charges from Binance on transactions.

Is it possible to reduce Binance charges? What are the measures that can be used to reduce these charges?

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you're referring to trading charges, binance fees is very low. You can use the convert option to convert tokens at the lowest rate. If you're referring to withdrawal, use cheap fee tokens like Tron to withdraw.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Binance is one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges. However, there is a fee charged on transactions on Binance. As a profit oriented person, I have figured out that they could be things one can do to reduce the charges from Binance on transactions.

Is it possible to reduce Binance charges? What are the measures that can be used to reduce these charges?
There is no way for you to reduce the transaction fees of binance exchange. The only way to minimize the transaction fees is to send whatever coin we are sending through BNB network

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$5.330
If you want to trade, try p2p, it has zero percent trading fees. If you want to send funds to another person ask for binance id, user to user transactions are also free.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It depends on the kind of coin you are making use of as in binance the trading of Bitcoin is having zero fee but other coins have a fee attached to them.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078

I don't think there is a way to have minimal charges on Binance because they charge per how much money you trade or the transaction that you do. They have how many percentage they charge

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.513
I know that user to user transactions using Binance pay id is free. That is an option that one can use. Also one can convert to coins that the fees are lower like LTC.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I know that user to user transactions using Binance pay id is free. That is an option that one can use. Also one can convert to coins that the fees are lower like LTC.
The only thing I do if I want to send coin to another person is to convert it to ltc so that the transactions fee will not be too much for me. Then, I'll now send it to who I want to send it to

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.020
First convert your asset in Tron then withdraw it, it would charge much more less. Second if you want to further save the trading charges which is much more low then you convert your asset.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
First convert your asset in Tron then withdraw it, it would charge much more less. Second if you want to further save the trading charges which is much more low then you convert your asset.
That is good too. Actually, I do not always remember things anytime I want to trade or send to someone. I am used to ltc and bch because they have always been good for me

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I honestly do not think there is a way to reduce the transaction fees on binance. I think it is something that is fixed and there is nothing one can do about it.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I honestly do not think there is a way to reduce the transaction fees on binance. I think it is something that is fixed and there is nothing one can do about it.
There is no way to reduce the transaction fee because it has always been like that and that is how it will be only if the owners of the platform decide to change the transaction fee

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is no way to reduce the transaction fee because it has always been like that and that is how it will be only if the owners of the platform decide to change the transaction fee
You are right. The transaction fee of a crypto exchange platform remains constant unless the owners of that crypto exchange platform decides to change the transaction fee and this is very rare.

Back