Is there an earning site that has disappointed you and why?

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
The site which disappointed me was Swagbucks. I know it is a legitimate site. I spent quite a lot of time doing surveys for them and reached the cash out limit. But they asked for a lot of personal information from me which I didn't feel secure to disclose online. I decided to give up.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The site which disappointed me was Swagbucks. I know it is a legitimate site. I spent quite a lot of time doing surveys for them and reached the cash out limit. But they asked for a lot of personal information from me which I didn't feel secure to disclose online. I decided to give up.
I'm sad to hear that, if I were in your position, I would also choose to surrender for safety. There are still other safer and better ways for us to follow and get money from it, one of which is this RIF site.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Honeygain and timebucks. Both I was to withdraw minimum payout but I never did. I was so heartbroken. Because surveys are not supported in my country it was hard reaching minimum payout on timebucks. Nontheless both sites scammed me.
Timebuck is a legitimate site just that you must reach their withdrawal threshold which is $10. Secondly, the site is not friendly and doesn't have active customer care. You have to find way to solve your problem either by reading faqs . I experience the same difficulty in withdrawal of my $10 . I used crytocurrency to make the withdrawal after series of trials.
Post automatically merged:

The site I find very disappointing is Skrill. I opened an account with them, I deposited $20 but unfortunately I did not use the fund for over one year. The next I checked, they have deducted all my money saying that is service charge. Since that day, I simply embrace cryptocurrency. I don't want stories that touches the heart again.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.050
Honeygain and timebucks. Both I was to withdraw minimum payout but I never did. I was so heartbroken. Because surveys are not supported in my country it was hard reaching minimum payout on timebucks. Nontheless both sites scammed me
Honeygain and timebucks. Both I was to withdraw minimum payout but I never did. I was so heartbroken. Because surveys are not supported in my country it was hard reaching minimum payout on timebucks. Nontheless both sites scammed me.
Your post become very supportive for me because I was thinking to return back in the time bucks again but after reading your post I will not do it in my country they also give very few service and Tejas give us 100 $1 for seeing there 7 pages of slide show.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am sure that you are now convinced to be working online since you are working on legit platforms
Yes, that's right, I'm very sure because I already feel that I can get payments that go into my Paypal account. Even though it's not much, it's good enough for extra money. If there are many, it is very good for additional investment. LOL.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.195
Yes, that's right, I'm very sure because I already feel that I can get payments that go into my Paypal account. Even though it's not much, it's good enough for extra money. If there are many, it is very good for additional investment. LOL.
The only problem we maybe having is that we may not have enough time to work on all of them

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is good that you have a main job that you can rely on because some online earnings may not be reliable
My main job is also from online, I sell online. Because I didn't have extra money to rent a shop, and because I wanted to keep working from home, I decided to open several online stores on the marketplace.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.195
My main job is also from online, I sell online. Because I didn't have extra money to rent a shop, and because I wanted to keep working from home, I decided to open several online stores on the marketplace.
I also do not have money to rent the shop or to start up the business I want to do so I am still making money online for now

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
If you have a business idea in mind and feel it will be best for you then you should work for it as it will be yet another source from which you can earn

Back