Is there any Movie that you can watch again and again and never get bored?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
There are many movies like that including The Mummy, The Mummy Returns, Hera Pheri, Malaamal weekly, Hulchul, dhamaal, and most of the comedy movies.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yes, there is a movie in Tagalog titled " Kasal, Sakal, Kasali " I like to repeat watching. It is so a very nice movie.
That's very good. Yes some movies are so close to our heart and we can watch it all the time without getting bored from it and these movies are made with lot of hard work which we can observe when we watch these movies with proper attention.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$9.475
Raw Dex
$0.118
I have seen titanic to 3-4 times. It's a very nice movie. Have you seen "Evil dead"? I have seen it several times. It is the best horror movie I have watched. I can watch it anytime.

Amleht

Complete Stranger
Nov 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many movies like that including The Mummy, The Mummy Returns, Hera Pheri, Malaamal weekly, Hulchul, dhamaal, and most of the comedy movies.

Yes, there are many movies that I can watch again and again like The Godfather, Gone with the Wind, The Kings’ Woman and many more.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, there is a movie in Tagalog titled " Kasal, Sakal, Kasali " I like to repeat watching. It is so a very nice movie.
I have not heard of this movie. Is it good? How’s the story?

By the way, thank you for introducing me this site.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, I enjoy watching Titanic without getting bored. It is a very successful movie.
I love watching Titanic too, again and again.

Augustus kparobo

Unfamiliar
Nov 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me it would be family entertainment like mama diah and home alone it movie we watched as a family while growing up so it has this emotional structure in my family life and helps us relates to ourself in this character we had seen in such movie

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

I only rewatched Friends, its tv series not movie. I dont even know, how many time i rewatched it, my all time favorite

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.600
I seldom watch TV hehehe. I am busy with my online teaching and other matters related to the internet. I also stop watching Kdrama. It is a waste of time. Let us grab the opportunity earning online while there are sites that pay us religiously.

kalu708

Complete Stranger
Nov 7, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I love watching Mr. Bean movies! They are hilarious and never fail to make me laugh. These movies are perfect for watching on repeat because they are so funny and enjoyable.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.848
I do not think there is any movie like that though. On a normal note, i find it pretty hard to rewatch a movie i have watched once. No matter how interesting the movie might be i can't rewatch it again, unless am watching it with someone who has not watched it before or trying to remember what the movie is about after years when there is a new installment.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
There sure is. School of Rock with Jack Black is a movie I can watch over and over and not get tired of. It is such a great movie. I also enjoy watching The Three Amigos as well and I can watch that so much and not get bored of it.

Back