Is there traditional food in your city?

Sherafina Duncan

Complete Stranger
Jun 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my city, there is a traditional food that is really delicious. Yellow soup that has a delicious savory taste called laksa. This food is like a soup made from spices and also coconut milk. This soup is served with noodles made from rice flour, not wheat flour like noodles in general. I like it so much that I could eat it every day. But of course it's not good for health because it's contain coconut milk.

Attachments

• images - 2023-06-14T080906.623.jpeg
    images - 2023-06-14T080906.623.jpeg
    45.1 KB · Views: 1

Sherafina Duncan

Complete Stranger
Jun 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think we also have and that is cooking native chicken w=mixed with coco milk, tomatoes, onions, ginger, chili. It is truly yummy.
Wow, looks really delicious. Reading it makes me feel hungry. I hope one day I can visit your city and try the traditional food. thanks for replying and have a good day!

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.140
Raw Dex
$0.010
Here in my city the traditional food is gol guppa, it's very tasty usually it is available as a street food. People enjoy with it very much personally I also like it too much.

Sherafina Duncan

Complete Stranger
Jun 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Here in my city the traditional food is gol guppa, it's very tasty usually it is available as a street food. People enjoy with it very much personally I also like it too much.
Wow that makes me curious. It is great to have traditional food sold in street food. So many people will be able to taste it, including foreign tourists. Thanks and have a good day!

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.323
My country is blessed with lots and lots cultures and traditions, so when it comes to traditional food, we have more than enough, they are so much that i can even count.

Sherafina Duncan

Complete Stranger
Jun 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
My country is blessed with lots and lots cultures and traditions, so when it comes to traditional food, we have more than enough, they are so much that i can even count.
wow that must be really great. I hope I can visit your country one day and taste the country's traditional food.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Cepelinai is a very popular dish here. I'm not a huge fan of this dish, but it's still pretty good. There are other good traditional dishes, but this one is the most known.

Sherafina Duncan

Complete Stranger
Jun 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Cepelinai is a very popular dish here. I'm not a huge fan of this dish, but it's still pretty good. There are other good traditional dishes, but this one is the most known.
Because the name sounds beautiful, I was curious and googled it. It looks so delicious. A combination of potatoes and meat, two of my favorite foods. I hope also can visit your country and taste capelinai. 😊 Thanks for sharing!

Sherafina Duncan

Complete Stranger
Jun 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Bicol express is one of the traditional Filipino food. It is famous for its fusion flavor of spicy, sweet and savory.
Wow, that really suits my taste. I am happy that every country has such mouthwatering traditional food. It is great if i be able to visit each country and taste its traditional food.

Back