Is time bucks a genuine website?

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I've heard of Timebucks. I think they are legitimate. But I do not have any experience with them. I personally am not interested in microtask sites. Most of the tasks are boring and payment is slow.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
I am not on Timebucks. But I have read reviews about it on many forums. It is actually a survey site and a good option for tier one countries. I am not sure if there are microtasks available there.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
I truly like this site it has a lot of payment option and it's very legit you can make money no matter the country you are from and it's easy you can earn 10 cents only by waching videos and completing daily goal

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
Yes timebucks is a very legit website to earn from, i have been able to cash out up to two or three times now if am not mistaken. The problem i have with the site is that it can be very annoying most times with the kind of task they give.
Good to know you are a member of the forum, you mentioned being annoying due to the task they do give, could you please help elaborate more on the nature of task they do so that people that want to join can know best how to tackle it.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
I am not on Timebucks. But I have read reviews about it on many forums. It is actually a survey site and a good option for tier one countries. I am not sure if there are microtasks available there.
It's legit but it's better if you live in hier tier country I can't really earn a lot but it's okey I guess I managed to cashout once and it arrived as expected it also has a lot of payment method wich is good for those who PayPal is not a option

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
Time bucks is a good website and is legit and have been working from a long time but in order to earn from this website you need to complete tasks available on offerwalls
Post automatically merged:

Time bucks is a good website and is legit and have been working from a long time but in order to earn from this website you need to complete tasks available on offerwalls

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608

Yes I like that they have this daily bonus which you get when you complete certain tasks it's only six cents for me but it's good enough I also wach videos and click ads it's not bad at all

It is a very good website and it's legimate but I think the pay rate is not really encouraging.
yes if you live in hier tier country it's more worth but otehrwise it will take you forever to reach 10 dollars so you can cashout I still use it since it's easy to earn money on it

Last edited:

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
It is a very good website and have been paying from a long time now so we need to see if we can join and start earning from it and its surveys pay well too

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
It is a very good website and have been paying from a long time now so we need to see if we can join and start earning from it and its surveys pay well too
But there are kind of chargebacks from the survey after being completed it could be even after 2 months or even 3 weeks after reach payout and requested money and spend it which leads to negative balance or ban or deduct from current earnings.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.633
Time bucks is a great website and you can earn through different ways like with the help of pay to click ads, by answering surveys and by completing tasks from offerwalls

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
I am a new member on Time Bucks but it seems annoying. There are many survey sites but we have to always read emails from them because come seconds late to take survey they will not allow you anymore.

nela13

Complete Stranger
Apr 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have been a member of Timebucks for some years, it is legit and very reliable. For me, it is a slow site as I rarely have surveys but even not having surveys it is possible to earn from it every day as they have a daily poll, clicks, and slideshows to watch. It is also possible to redeem our hideout points to the site.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
it is one of the best platfroms to earn for me I earn about 1 dollar per day and I'm happy with that the only problem is that you need to verify documents in order to recieve payments but it is not a huge deal for me

Back