Is timebucks still paying?

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.003
Been hearing quite a whole lot about timebucks, but I have never for once considered to make use of it or to get registered on the platform, but I think we have some people here on referral index forum who probably are working on the platform, they could help out with the latest update as regards the platform.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.530
I am not sure what KYC stands for. Would you like to tell us more about it? I am sure some members could relate to this concern. I might change my mind and work on this site.
KYC stands for Know Your Customer. To get paid, you need to uplod your ID (or Driver License, if I don't mistake: sorry, it's more than one year I submitted my KYC to TimeBucks), a selfie and a valid address. As your KYC gets approved, you become eligible to receive payments.

Yes time bucks is still paying and it's a legit website but in order to earn more you need to answer surveys and also need to complete offers from offer walls
You don't necessarily need to complete offers from offer walls that are different from HideoutTV. My main TimeBucks earnings come from HideoutTV promocodes (25 points each Monday, Wednesday and Friday you find on their HideoutTV Facebook page). There is no compulsory activity. We choose them. There is the daily poll that gives 0,005 cent per day that never carries the risk we get disqualified. We always qualify for the daily poll. Among the other survey walls, I only choose Theorem Reach, that 95% of the times recognises partial completions and gives disqualification points. Now I miss less than 80 cents to receive my second payment and I'm calculating I'll reach the threshold next month. In spite of the threshold is very high and the daily crumbs, I stay with TimeBucks cause bitcoin sake, as I'm earning satoshis for the next bull run, whenever it happens. Look, I'm not pushing you to TimeBucks: I'm only showing my experience that resulted good, at least for my standards.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
Its a legit website but you cannot expect big payment or you need to be good at surveys and then you can accept quick earnings from the website otherwise not

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
Time bucks is very legit platform you can truly make some extra cash it won't be anything huge but great extra money you can cashout and they pay you every week if you reach 10 dollar on that week

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I think its hard to earn $10 in a week from time bucks but its possible only if you are good at surveys because you can earn quickly with the surveys

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm registering there. But reading the TOS, there is one thing that is not clear to me. That is, the reason why old Timebucks members who registered there before April 24, 2023 still need to reach a minimum of $10 to be paid, while for new members who joined after that date, for them $5 are enough to redeem.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Yes, Time Bcs is still paying people up to this time. I have just registered 6 days ago and I have now $4. The threshold is $10 to be released every Thursday.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I will also check the website and will see if I can find ways to earn from it and since I am not good at surveys so I cannot expect high earnings.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
time bucks is one of the slowest GPT sites I use but regardless of that I still use it your experience completely changes depending on where you live people who live and high tier countries receive more ways to earn and better in general experience

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
Yes they are still paying and time bucks is a best website and is legit so you can earn from it by answering surveys and by completing easy tasks on it

Back