Is Upgrading an account on a PTP Site profitable?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
There are several PTP sites that require their members to upgrade their accounts if they want to withdraw their balance. For some members (posters) who have targets, of course it will be very profitable, but for some posters who don't have targets because of the limited time they have, of course it will be detrimental if they have to pay for an account upgrade of at least $ 5 per month. What do you think?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
There are several PTP sites that require their members to upgrade their accounts if they want to withdraw their balance. For some members (posters) who have targets, of course it will be very profitable, but for some posters who don't have targets because of the limited time they have, of course it will be detrimental if they have to pay for an account upgrade of at least $ 5 per month. What do you think?
I have never upgraded on any paid to post platforms so I can't say if it is profitable or not but it should be profitable because if it is not profitable people will not continue to upgrade

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have never upgraded on any paid to post platforms so I can't say if it is profitable or not but it should be profitable because if it is not profitable people will not continue to upgrade
I have been a VIP member on bizdustry before and it is worth it. here are a lot of advantages for VIP members.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have never upgraded on a paid to post site but I have encountered some sites that require paid upgrade. I for one would not be active on such a site. Most of us we come on sites to work and make money, not to pay subscriptions which means you actually spend money you dont have to try and make money you need. Where do you get the money to subscribe whie you are in need.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have never upgraded on a paid to post site but I have encountered some sites that require paid upgrade. I for one would not be active on such a site. Most of us we come on sites to work and make money, not to pay subscriptions which means you actually spend money you dont have to try and make money you need. Where do you get the money to subscribe whie you are in need.
It is actually not compulsory even in a platform like bizdustry. if you don't have money to become a VIP member you can sell your points to other members.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not come across such sites that require upgrading of their accounts to vip premium. If the site is sincere like RIF and the objectives is to enable the members to earn high, then I don't have any objection to it.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$4.070
Actually, FC has this kind of scheme. It needs for you to pay member's fee to be able to withdraw the money. If you do not want to pay it, you need to earn $50 to redeem it without paying the member's fee.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
The main reason I joined pay per post is to make money not to pay subscription. Am comfortable with the normal or average membership once am making money. VIP subscription may have some privileges but I will not pay to have it.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$12.678
I think what you should actually look at are the benefits of what you would get if you upgrade the account. If you have gone through the benefits and you actually find them okay, then go for it.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
I have observed a lot of opinions from many members here and it is very interesting to note that kind of mentality. Ideally, we join paid-to-post sites as members to work there and also as job providers to some of the members as well. So you need to classify yourself and mark your average paycheck in the month that you make as a poster or some services that you provide. That will determine the type of membership you think is for you.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have reserved comments on site upgrading. Some sites are not to be trusted. Therefore, upgrading on such sites is not recommended. Members in free versions are not paid. How do you now convinced them that they would be paid when they upgrade.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Anytime I want to create an account on industry, I am always unable to do so. They always tell me that they are not accepting registration in my location
I am actually not aware of this development. Maybe they are no longer accepting registration of from a particular geographical location.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I am actually not aware of this development. Maybe they are no longer accepting registration of from a particular geographical location.
I have tried registering there a few times. Every time my account could not be created. I get a message that they suspect it to be a bot. Not sure what does that actually mean.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have tried registering there a few times. Every time my account could not be created. I get a message that they suspect it to be a bot. Not sure what does that actually mean.
I think maybe they are no longer accepting new members. That maybe the major reason. A lot of people have been complaining of the same thing.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I think maybe they are no longer accepting new members. That maybe the major reason. A lot of people have been complaining of the same thing.
Oh! I see. Maybe that's the reason. But then they should mention the right reasons for not accepting the account. Such statements are confusing. I wasted my time trying to register there a few times.

Back