Is Upgrading an account on a PTP Site profitable?

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm yet to come across any ptp platform that requires its users to upgrade their account, and I don't think it will be profitable
There are several PTP sites that require their members to upgrade their accounts if they want to withdraw their balance. For some members (posters) who have targets, of course it will be very profitable, but for some posters who don't have targets because of the limited time they have, of course it will be detrimental if they have to pay for an account upgrade of at least $ 5 per month. What do you think?

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.470
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't know but I have never liked the idea of an upgrade on any earnings site. it isn't a bad idea but don't just. like it
Post automatically merged:

I don't know but I have never liked the idea of an upgrade on any earnings site. it isn't a bad idea but don't just. like it
Post automatically merged:

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have never upgraded on a paid to post site but I have encountered some sites that require paid upgrade. I for one would not be active on such a site. Most of us we come on sites to work and make money, not to pay subscriptions which means you actually spend money you dont have to try and make money you need. Where do you get the money to subscribe whie you are in need.
I think there should be a way around it, but I haven't heard of any genuine site asking for an upgrade of account.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I am a recent member of bizdustry and I think you have to be a VIP member to withdraw, if I'm not mistaken, can someone confirm this for me?
You're right there are some threads that explain about the member having to upgrade the account if he wants to withdraw money, Min Standard VIP and you have to pay $20 every month. so you have to work hard to get money above $ 25 per month. But if you are not an active poster then you will only earn under $10 per month.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I am always sceptical about paying something online to earn more..I have always stayed away from those, no matter how lucrative they appear.
I am not on any PTP forums that ask for paid upgradation. On sites like this and BMF, our status automatically gets upgraded with time, as we participate and contribute more.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$5.330
If you can maximize your posting schedule by making a lot of posts, it can be profitable. When you upgrade your account, you also earn a better pay rate (on most forums). However, if you do not have enough time for posting, it can be a wastage.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
If you can maximize your posting schedule by making a lot of posts, it can be profitable. When you upgrade your account, you also earn a better pay rate (on most forums). However, if you do not have enough time for posting, it can be a wastage.
That sounds good. It's good for people who have good amount of time to spend on the forums posting and can optimise their earnings. I come to online space only in my free time between chores and offline work. It would not be a wise thing to do for me as I have time constraints for online job.
Have you done any paid upgradation on any site?

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are several PTP sites that require their members to upgrade their accounts if they want to withdraw their balance. For some members (posters) who have targets, of course it will be very profitable, but for some posters who don't have targets because of the limited time they have, of course it will be detrimental if they have to pay for an account upgrade of at least $ 5 per month. What do you think?
I believe it is dependent on the individual and their objectives. If someone has a certain goal in mind and knows they can achieve it by upgrading their account, it might be a wise move. On the other hand, if someone simply wants to join in the PTP site but has limited time and no specific aim in mind, it might be an expensive move. Finally, it is up to the person to choose if the expense of the update is worthwhile in their own scenario.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$5.330
That sounds good. It's good for people who have good amount of time to spend on the forums posting and can optimise their earnings. I come to online space only in my free time between chores and offline work. It would not be a wise thing to do for me as I have time constraints for online job.
Have you done any paid upgradation on any site?
I have not upgraded my account with real cash on any PTP sites. However, on some forums account upgrades came as a gift. Account upgrades can be good only when you can spend a lot of time posting. If you are required to pay $20 for an account upgrade, you should be earning at least $60 from that forum, otherwise, it will be a waste of money.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
I have not upgraded my account with real cash on any PTP sites. However, on some forums account upgrades came as a gift. Account upgrades can be good only when you can spend a lot of time posting. If you are required to pay $20 for an account upgrade, you should be earning at least $60 from that forum, otherwise, it will be a waste of money.
That's right, it depends on the activity of the members, but for members who have limited time, of course it will be a hassle, if they have to be active and pay for an account upgrade, which doesn't match their monthly income, maybe this is the main reason why members become inactive.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$5.330
That's right, it depends on the activity of the members, but for members who have limited time, of course it will be a hassle, if they have to be active and pay for an account upgrade, which doesn't match their monthly income, maybe this is the main reason why members become inactive.
The forums that offer account upgrades are definitely paying better for upgraded members, but you can earn better only when you are posting on the site. However, if you do not have time to make a lot of posts, you should avoid upgrading.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
I have just encountered a site that required me to upgrade my account despite I am a newly registered member. It seems like something fishy to me. So I stay away from that site.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If upgrading would enable confirmed and legit PTP perform more efficiently and effectively with increasing payout, I won't hesitate to subscribe. But not all PTP sites are worth upgrading.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
You're right there are some threads that explain about the member having to upgrade the account if he wants to withdraw money, Min Standard VIP and you have to pay $20 every month. so you have to work hard to get money above $ 25 per month. But if you are not an active poster then you will only earn under $10 per month.
This is a bit daunting, so you recommend me to save a lot of money before withdrawing my money from there, right?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
This is a bit daunting, so you recommend me to save a lot of money before withdrawing my money from there, right?
This is not a recommendation, but only asking for advice or opinion so that I can make a decision whether or not to be active on the PTP site requesting an upgrade.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I have just encountered a site that required me to upgrade my account despite I am a newly registered member. It seems like something fishy to me. So I stay away from that site.
You should avoid doing so. You have to spend some time there on the site and know it well before you take any such decision. One might fall for a trap.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
You should avoid doing so. You have to spend some time there on the site and know it well before you take any such decision. One might fall for a trap.
Once upgrading of account is required, let's stay away from that site. There's no reason to retain their action is obvious to scam.

Back