Is woodcarving a good business?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.225
Do you think woodcarving is a good business for those who could carve wood, stone, metal, silver, gold, and the like? At first, it might not be profitable but it is through patience that your effort will be paid. It takes weeks or months to publicize your woodcarving business. Also, if you are persistent and dedicated enough, your wood carving business may earn a good profit. That is always the case when you are new to a particular business, you cannot immediately expect people to flock to your area to buy. It must be known first and when that time comes, you surely hire another carver.

Let us not forget that woodcarving is one of the traditional arts that is growing in popularity among people of all ages. Wood carving-sculpturing is one visual art that looks amazing after the subject is carved or sculpted. You can start to carve. It is not expensive. You may want to discover your potential and soon may decide to have a display of woodcarvings in a strategic location. I usually find wood carvings displayed in malls in the art section. They are displayed beside paintings.

Methods ad styles of carving include chip carving, relief carving, and Scandinavian flat plane. What do you think, do you have any idea about whether woodcarving is profitable or not?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$2.530
Some of the local people continue to do wood carvings. It has been years that I have been seeing them doing this. I assumed that it is still a good business for Igorots here.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.225
Some of the local people continue to do wood carvings. It has been years that I have been seeing them doing this. I assumed that it is still a good business for Igorots here.
So the Igorots despite the lacking orientation of woodworking art could do artistic woodwork? I am hoping to see woodcarving work from the Igorots. They are gifted if that is the case.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Do you think woodcarving is a good business for those who could carve wood, stone, metal, silver, gold, and the like? At first, it might not be profitable but it is through patience that your effort will be paid. It takes weeks or months to publicize your woodcarving business. Also, if you are persistent and dedicated enough, your wood carving business may earn a good profit. That is always the case when you are new to a particular business, you cannot immediately expect people to flock to your area to buy. It must be known first and when that time comes, you surely hire another carver.

Let us not forget that woodcarving is one of the traditional arts that is growing in popularity among people of all ages. Wood carving-sculpturing is one visual art that looks amazing after the subject is carved or sculpted. You can start to carve. It is not expensive. You may want to discover your potential and soon may decide to have a display of woodcarvings in a strategic location. I usually find wood carvings displayed in malls in the art section. They are displayed beside paintings.

Methods ad styles of carving include chip carving, relief carving, and Scandinavian flat plane. What do you think, do you have any idea about whether woodcarving is profitable or not?
Wood carving is a very good business. It is quite sad that those businesses are not really paving way for people here anymore. We don't use them again

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.225
I think so yeah wood carving is a good business you just have to find avenues to get buyers in your location or online to buy swiftly.
Congrats Cherry for being a Bronze member, yay.
Post automatically merged:

Wood carving is a very good business. It is quite sad that those businesses are not really paving way for people here anymore. We don't use them again
Yes, that is true, woodcarving is a good business, it's a visual art and to would last for years if the wood is of the right quality.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Congrats Cherry for being a Bronze member, yay.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, that is true, woodcarving is a good business, it's a visual art and to would last for years if the wood is of the right quality.
You're right
It will last for years. Sometimes, when we go to tourists centres, we see some old carved woods there and they still look good.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.225
Also, there is a way that they take care of those woods so that they won't get spoilt. Those things need maintenance
There are chemicals used to preserve carved woods. I knew of s good chemical that shops pests in destroying a thing made of wood even cabinets.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Woodcarving is only a business in the entertainment industry. Presently, people still value artwork. It shows beauty in anywhere it is displayed. Also, woodart reminded us about our past history.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.225
Woodcarving is a visual art and they're used in industrial business, in wood working. There are furniture's that have a carved designs like chairs , bed, and others. There are also ballusters having a carved designs. It's not only wood to be carved.

Back