Is woodcarving a good business?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$2.530
So the Igorots despite the lacking orientation of woodworking art could do artistic woodwork? I am hoping to see woodcarving work from the Igorots. They are gifted if that is the case.
I think they are good at doing the woodcarvings through the years. I am sure you will be delighted if seeing them, especially in the public market. They are good for souvenirs if you wanted to have some.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.225
I think they are good at doing the woodcarvings through the years. I am sure you will be delighted if seeing them, especially in the public market. They are good for souvenirs if you wanted to have some.
There's no woodcarving sold in the market hehe they're displayed in art galleries in malls. Theatre priceless sculptures. They're so expensive visual arts.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$2.530
There's no woodcarving sold in the market hehe they're displayed in art galleries in malls. Theatre priceless sculptures. They're so expensive visual arts.
I mean if you can visit my hometown Baguio City. You can have them in cheaper prices as compared from the local malls. I am like you. I would not buy woodcrafts in malls because you can have cheaper in the public market here.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.225
I mean if you can visit my hometown Baguio City. You can have them in cheaper prices as compared from the local malls. I am like you. I would not buy woodcrafts in malls because you can have cheaper in the public market here.
I never had seen here wood carving products in the market. It's nice if there is because the price surely differs from those sold in. art galleries in malls.

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.385
Wood carving is a good business but it is not something one should just rush into. One actually needs to take time to learn the skills before going into it.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$3.910
I am not sure. It is to easy to buy professional device and start doing business. Maybe if you are good and very talented designer, otherwise niche is saturated.

Back