Is working online you only choice?

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
I am not aware of any easy way to get paid through crypto so I use my crypto to earn forum currency and get paid through Paypal
I am also working on every platform that pay through cryptocurrency because I prefer it more than PayPal

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
I am also working on every platform that pay through cryptocurrency because I prefer it more than PayPal
I've never tried cryptocurrencies. What reasons make you prefer Cryptocurrency over Paypal? Can you tell me a little bit about it. Maybe someday I'll try it, if it's interesting and more profitable.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$-5.100
I used to love working offline but I think working online is more preferable and I am very cool with it
Yes online work is more fun. Apart earning online using the free way. Whenever I am trading cryptocurrency, I am always happy and see it has fun because I just need to study the chart and set a trade.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.955
Working online is not the only choice for me. I am working as a translator offline. Working online to do surveys and post on RIF is my side hustle. I enjoy working online because of its flexibility.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
I left my offline work to focus my career online, so you can understand working online is my desire and also passion. I have no regrets over working online as I have been able to generate decent income

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
Back then working online was the only choice i had but not anyone. I am currently looking for ways to make money besides relying on a particular site both offline and online.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
working online is very much enjoyable but it is not my only choice. I have plans of venturing into some offline businesses.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.098
I have offline job too so it's great that I also can make money like that I'm always happy to post here on RIF and a few other forums lol

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.006
Years ago, my answer to this question would have been no, working online is not my only option but since the years have gone on, I have ended up with more health issues both mentally and physically that have pushed me to feel more comfortable working online and working from home.

I have worked hard to ensure that working online and from home worked for me so that I could stick to it.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.367
Earning online is only choice for me because I don't have any offline job all though I tried my best to get the offline jobs but I did not get any, so online working is now a days main source of earning for me.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
Its not the only choice I have as I have a full time job and in my free time I like to earn online and would like to make good money from it

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
I have offline job too so it's great that I also can make money like that I'm always happy to post here on RIF and a few other forums lol
I have an offline job and working online is not in my only choice since I will be focusing on my career and I'm a performer. I will need to perform for people offline

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.400
Yes, that is my only option. I have a chronic illness that prevents me from working from 9 to 5. I've been working online since 2008, and I must admit that I get tired of it at times. But I should be grateful that I still have an online job.
This is deep and glad that you turned it into something positive,what types of online jobs do you do actually?Is it earning you enough for you to be able to cutter all your needs.I am promoting my consultancy services and i am yet to get clients consistently.I am a personal development coach (personal growth and relationships)business growth as well.

Last edited:

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.008
I have other options but honestly I prefer online because is fascinating and quite interesting. I have a pharmaceutical store but I dedicate more time on online work.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
NO ,it's not my choice to earn only online because I can work offline too and earn more but since I am enjoying learning online so I am sticking with the methods

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
This is deep and glad that you turned it into something positive,what types of online jobs do you do actually?Is it earning you enough for you to be able to cutter all your needs.I am promoting my consultancy services and i am yet to get clients consistently.I am a personal development coach (personal development and relationships)business growth as well.
Getting clients is always very hard and my friend and I still talked about it yesterday but once you are able to get a client, you are good to go especially when the person patronize you almost all the time

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
I have started to love earning online from years and was even earning $2 or more in a day but these days earnings have dipped but I am still trying to do well

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.098
no I also have offline work I quite enjoy it there are times when I'm tired and unmotivated but then I do something new and I get my motivation back

Back