It's a lazy evening

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I am Anne21 from Wisbech, I am in there lots so you should find me, perhaps we share friends on there?
Hope you can find me, think it will be easier for you to find me than me find you.
Tell me a couple of your followers and hopefully one of them will be one of mine
I haven't found you in Mylot hehe.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I am in there lots, what is your user name in there? Are you friends with Amazing Job, as just found him over there today?
Yes, we are friends and I was the one who invited him to join RIF.My username there is Cacay 1. Please never mentioned we are part of RIF the site owner in Myot is very strict, we might get banned.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, we are friends and I was the one who invited him to join RIF.My username there is Cacay 1. Please never mentioned we are part of RIF the site owner in Myot is very strict, we might get banned.
Yes I have already cottoned on to that, they don't like certain things.

They deleted a newbees post as he was asking about survey sites.

Find it strange that we an talk open about different sites on here, its good.

Haven't found you over there yet, I will go and look on his friends list and see if you are there.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Okay, you find me there. I will be on Mykot this evening.
Hope so I am AnneW21, I write lots and reply to lots as I am so confident on there, but wasn't when i re started back in March.

I am always there English time 7.30pm to 10pm as private chat with a couple of people while replying to people's discussions

Phavee

Unfamiliar
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.110
It's a lazy evening. I just want to stay in the relaxation room. And I'm eating moist choco while doing activities here hehe. Do you also have a lazy evening sometimes?
Yah! I do have a lazy evening sometimes too lazy to do anything buh always have the strength to be on the phone no matter how lazy i am. 😂

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are good at doing activities here now. Kudos, soon you will become expert in this forum and in the other forum.
Thank you so much mother hen.

I keep trying to look at forum coins and beer money but my eyes are tired when I get there, and need fresh eyes to do learn them, so I pop in here and then go to Mylot as I can do that with my eyes closed so to speak.
Half term end of May and I don't have to work so planning to learn them before the summer holidays begin

Back