It's possible to earn $10 a day through this...

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.443
It will be possible if we have a very good website, good content, and owner friendly to users. The website should have catchy notes and ads attractive ready for the click ads business when transacting your web to Google.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It will be possible if we have a very good website, good content, and owner friendly to users. The website should have catchy notes and ads attractive ready for the click ads business when transacting your web to Google.
But before the website that have all you have mentioned earn up to $10 then the website must have a good traffic.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.148
Publishers have a means to make money off of their online work thanks to Google AdSense. In order for it to function, your site's traffic and content must be taken into account. If you only have few visitors, it will be difficult to earn $10 a day.

Yes, it is not easy, we have to burn our midnight candle just to think of the best option we believe is best for us. Somehow we feel like surrendering but my mind always tells me that only cowards surrender. Since we have a rational mind, we need to think twice or many times about the best business that yields high profitability and the best online sites that encourage us to work harder because the pay is more than enough to feel satisfied; however, what prevails is our assumption that there is no site that says 10 dollars a day :ROFLMAO: Let us also consider other possibilities by exploring those sites that pay $100 per article like Cracked.com If you are familiar with this site, why not try to explore and if you are a lover of horses, also try to apply at HORSE NETWORK. The pay is lucrative and I know that you can make it, so try to convince yourself that at all costs you can convince these sites that you are a good partner in their writing business. But if you want or prefer forums, there are many forums you can also explore but so impossible to earn $10 a day.
I read about cracked.com being able to provide good income for those who can write jokes and share it on the site. I am no joker so I am not qualified to write in the site.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.443
It is a very big and famous magazine in America. There are many sample articles there. Te pa ranges from $50 to $100 per article. I find it hard too for it's hard to compete with the Americans. They are native speakers. I feel outsmarted.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.443
You're welcome, let us just make an estimation. Check how much you have reached so you can monitor. I still lack $1.5 so I have to proceed he he he..

$10 a day is impossible from PPC or even paid to post forums even if you're a bot. To even earn $3 or above daily on paid forums, you need to put in much money.
She is talking about article writing or blogging not PTP or PPC. But yes, you are correct, we can't earn that much in posting on different sites per day and we need to put so much time in posting.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
She is talking about article writing or blogging not PTP or PPC. But yes, you are correct, we can't earn that much in posting on different sites per day and we need to put so much time in posting.
Well, if it were on other online activities, I don't doubt. But on PPC of forums, it is not possible. To earn even $1 on a forum site is stressful. You have to join other forums before you can earn more than 1$.

Back