It's weekend.

Phavee

Unfamiliar
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
Good morning everyone. It's weekend, the day of stress free, lol. It raining here and cold it is really feels good am thinking of making a very hot tea to go with the weather to keep me warm.

How's your weekend going??

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I am running a few errands later on the day,for now i just want to do a few garden work cause i like my organic home grown greens,i rarely have time to seat and watch Tele in most cases.Otherwise it is quite a good day and the weather is moderate here.:)

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.300
I am running a few errands later on the day,for now i just want to do a few garden work cause i like my organic home grown greens,i rarely have time to seat and watch Tele in most cases.Otherwise it is quite a good day and the weather is moderate here.:)
Good luck with your organic gardening. I will be back here on RIF this evening,Ph time. I will go to mall. BRB.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That proves that money can buy happiness. It is not true that it cannot buy happiness hehe.
Money really can't buy happiness, the proof is that many rich people have stumbled on drug cases. But by spending money on the right path, we can get a lot of happiness. So, how can money buy happiness or not? LOL

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Money s a great facilitator of happiness, no money, we'll be lonely.
I have studied the IKIGAI concept and it explains that true happiness has nothing to do with the money you are right though that it just facilitates happiness through many opportunities of building long-lasting hapiness with money aiding it.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah, weekend is here

Waiting for my son and his girlfriend to arrive as the vegan cakes finish baking in the oven (girlfriend is vegan), they are coming for a sleepover as they are both running in a race nearby tomorrow morning. A 10k race (about 6 miles). My other son and my hubby are also running the race.

My husband, son and girlfriend ran the race last year, I went along to watch last year, lovely cake stall there, I laughed with the stall holder and said I had got to eat as much cake in 35mins as that was how long my son would take to run the race and I needed to see him run over the finish line. I said I think I can do three, she said only three, I replied what the heck lets make it four as after tomorrow (being Monday ) I would be re starting my diet again so no cake allowed. So I was very greedy and ate four, there was some real yummy home made cake there to die for.
My men folk couldn't believe that I ate that many.

Not going to watch tomorrow as I am going to cook them a nice home cooked meal for when they return, also I started my diet on the first May and doing so mega well I don't want to spoil it.

Haven't seen my son for a while, so its going to be mega good to have a good catch up with him and his girlfriend when they arrive.

Back