James Bond Movies

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Who remembers Sean Connery, Roger Moore, Ursula Andres? I miss seeing the time when people would troop to the movie houses in weekends to watch a box office hit of a James Bond movie. With the popularity of netflix people have reduced their visits to the movie houses.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

The Hulk

Complete Stranger
Jan 26, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
He's more of a likely choice rather than Idris. Idris would probably demand a lot of money for the role. Someone younger like Lucien wouldn't ask for as much I reckon.

He was awesome in Scream Queens but that's about all I've seen of Lucien.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
He's more of a likely choice rather than Idris. Idris would probably demand a lot of money for the role. Someone younger like Lucien wouldn't ask for as much I reckon.

He was awesome in Scream Queens but that's about all I've seen of Lucien.
Let's wait for the next Bond movie with Lucien on the role. I still want older man to do the role.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Who remembers Sean Connery, Roger Moore, Ursula Andres? I miss seeing the time when people would troop to the movie houses in weekends to watch a box office hit of a James Bond movie. With the popularity of netflix people have reduced their visits to the movie houses.
I remember seeing that movie back then. I watched it with my grandparents. That's the last time I fully focused on movie.

Elendu

Unfamiliar
Jan 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
James Bond is often depicted as a suave and confident secret agent who is highly skilled in combat, espionage, and seduction. He is also known for his love of gadgets, fast cars, and expensive suits. He is portrayed as being highly intelligent and resourceful, able to think on his feet and adapt to any situation. Bond is often seen as a ladies' man, with a charming and charismatic personality that allows him to win over women easily.

Cam

Administrator
Admin
Mar 30, 2024
Dex
$92.096
Raw Dex
$4.904
I'm a big 007 fan. I like the older James Bond movies, but I've really enjoyed the Daniel Craig movies the last 15-20 years. It will be interesting to see who the new James Bond is.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.560
I have watched all Jame Bonds, except George Lazenby, I have also watched a lot of James Bond movies. My favorite one is Pierce Brosnan and daniel Craig. I think Tom Hardy will be good

Back