Join this legit app: Testing Time

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.433
Hi guys, there is another app that is legit and pays [people. I just send you one. I chose the site that is sure to pay people. This is also the first time that I encountered this site TESTING TIME. The first thing to do is they will ask you some questions when you are ready to sign up, this is because they want to make sure that you are fit for a study. It takes only 5 minutes to answer the data they prepared for every registrant. The data obtained from you will be safe ad secure. The only thing they want is assurance that you match the right study. I also do not have any idea about the study.

In my research, this site is indeed legit. They will pay us once we participate in their usability tests/ let s try, who knows if we can it the answer hehehe. This site is also about website testers testing various software and other products and services. User testing is a legitimate website where we can really earn some money on completing tasks. I want to register on this site and take the tests. Those curious types, apply and take the tests to find out if we match their study. We will never know if we won't try or take action. The link is posted here. I will post another tomorrow, but I will just choose out of 20 sites, there are that no longer exist.

Testing Time -
https://www.testingtime.com/en/become-a-paid-testuser

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.433
Have you gotten paid by them yet? Do we have to do a trial test in order to be eligible for paid tests?
I have just received this link this day from my friend abroad who works remotely. Try to check the link. I will register tomorrow and take the test if fit to their study.

nite001

Unfamiliar
Dec 9, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have just received this link this day from my friend abroad who works remotely. Try to check the link. I will register tomorrow and take the test if fit to their study.
Ah I tried out website testing before but after completing my trial test, I did not receive any more tests from them.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.433
Ah I tried out website testing before but after completing my trial test, I did not receive any more tests from them.
What does it mean, that you do not fit into their study software? Nah, are the questions hard? Time Testing light be different, well anyway, I will let you know tomorrow if I qualify.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hi guys, there is another app that is legit and pays [people. I just send you one. I chose the site that is sure to pay people. This is also the first time that I encountered this site TESTING TIME. The first thing to do is they will ask you some questions when you are ready to sign up, this is because they want to make sure that you are fit for a study. It takes only 5 minutes to answer the data they prepared for every registrant. The data obtained from you will be safe ad secure. The only thing they want is assurance that you match the right study. I also do not have any idea about the study.

In my research, this site is indeed legit. They will pay us once we participate in their usability tests/ let s try, who knows if we can it the answer hehehe. This site is also about website testers testing various software and other products and services. User testing is a legitimate website where we can really earn some money on completing tasks. I want to register on this site and take the tests. Those curious types, apply and take the tests to find out if we match their study. We will never know if we won't try or take action. The link is posted here. I will post another tomorrow, but I will just choose out of 20 sites, there are that no longer exist.

Testing Time -
https://www.testingtime.com/en/become-a-paid-testuser

Thanks for letting us know about this. However, I am not sure if they accept all the people. You would need to pass a test before you can join them.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.433
Thanks for letting us know about this. However, I am not sure if they accept all the people. You would need to pass a test before you can join them.
That's testing of their software it's not an exam. It's only 5 minutes to answer and you'll be paid if you're a match to their study. It's not hard, matter of 5 minutes too short only.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.433
This is a website that tests softwares. They'll ask you some questions to know if you match their study for about 5 minutes. That test follows after you register. I will register tomorrow.

nite001

Unfamiliar
Dec 9, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is a website that tests softwares. They'll ask you some questions to know if you match their study for about 5 minutes. That test follows after you register. I will register tomorrow.
Oh the website that I worked on was called TestBirds and we are tasked to test anything from games to websites. My first trial test was to test a website for bugs, locate certain products on the client websites etc. I was paid around $5 USD for the trial test but the minimum requirement to get a payout is €6, which is about $6 USD. So I just need to complete another test to be eligible to request payout. They do payouts via PayPal. You should check it out Starmix! 😃

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.433
Oh the website that I worked on was called TestBirds and we are tasked to test anything from games to websites. My first trial test was to test a website for bugs, locate certain products on the client websites etc. I was paid around $5 USD for the trial test but the minimum requirement to get a payout is €6, which is about $6 USD. So I just need to complete another test to be eligible to request payout. They do payouts via PayPal. You should check it out Starmix! 😃
Okay, thanks for the info. I will try. I tried the website I shared here, but I was told they lack time questions so they will email me the next day for its availability. How come tey ran out of test questions, huh?

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.800
Raw Dex
$0.025
Thanks for sharing this site. Hope you will register on this site soon and share your experience with the site. We will appreciate it if you update the payment proof from the site here.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.433
Thanks for sharing this site. Hope you will register on this site soon and share your experience with the site. We will appreciate it if you update the payment proof from the site here.
I already registered but they ran out of test questions. You may start now, it is not hard. You will just fill up the form, and immediately they will respond to you. The test is good for 5 minutes that test proves if you fit into their study there is nothing harm.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.433
I will do that tomorrow as now I am going to the office and won't get time to do that but surely will try it tomorrow.
I posted a while ago 12 sites, hurry, find one that fits your interest hehehe. I found a very good site. I will register tomorrow. Check it now.

Back