Joys of gardening

bestwriter

Notable
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.003
There is never a day I do not take strolls in my garden. There is always something that surprises me - seeds that germinate, cuttings that get new shoots, a new plant that gets buds, fruits that show signs of maturing accompanied ofcourse by the chirping of birds.

What little things make you happy?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.008
The little things that spark joy for me are life's simple pleasures. a steaming mug of coffee on a crisp morning, the melodic chirping of birds through an open window, or stumbling upon an unexpected wildflower on a nature trail.

bestwriter

Notable
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.003
The little things that spark joy for me are life's simple pleasures. a steaming mug of coffee on a crisp morning, the melodic chirping of birds through an open window, or stumbling upon an unexpected wildflower on a nature trail.
It is those joys that should make our day and not waiting for big things to happy . You are on the right track

Ratine

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.691
There is never a day I do not take strolls in my garden. There is always something that surprises me - seeds that germinate, cuttings that get new shoots, a new plant that gets buds, fruits that show signs of maturing accompanied ofcourse by the chirping of birds.

What little things make you happy?
I think your garden is located in a very good climate for that reason. The place with good rain are mostly likely to do well with the farming.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.492
I can feel your sentiment with the garden and do gardening. In my place, we do have some spaces to do it, but I still need to ask the landlord about the idea.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I live in an apartment, so I cannot do any gardening. When I lived in Canada, we had a big garden. I enjoyed gardening lot. Watching the flowers bloom, fruits that are maturing gave me a lot of joy.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.492
I live in an apartment, so I cannot do any gardening. When I lived in Canada, we had a big garden. I enjoyed gardening lot. Watching the flowers bloom, fruits that are maturing gave me a lot of joy.
In our family house, we used to do gardening, especially my lovely mom. When we moved out and renting an aparment, she lost interest in doing this.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.451
Indeed, there is joy in gardening. We used to have a garden at home where we grew papaya, guava, mango, and patola, among others. Now, I grow some vegetables in pots in my apartment, as there is no available garden here.

Back