Just A Wandering Old Poet in the body of a 22 year old.

Middlepoet20

Unfamiliar
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'll start off by saying My name is Nick, and my hobbies are Writing poetry, spending time with the love of my life, and family, I interior design and remodel others rooms. I take pride in that. I freestyle flow with a LED Light up Bo Staff that I spin, that's what keeps me looking good physically. Apart from all the hobbies, I want to just see where this blog site takes me. I'm new to blog sites and forums and last one I went to gave me traumatic memories so I was hesitant to try again. But with convincing from the one i love most, Reti, I decided why not. So Here I am. Hope to make my impact in a positive way in this new forum.

Middlepoet20

Unfamiliar
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
welcome here dear. You would be good.
Thank you for the welcome Cherry. I appreciate it.
Post automatically merged:

Welcome to RIF. Thank you for signing up, please make yourself at home. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you so much Devin. I absolutely will. I love it so far.
Post automatically merged:

Welcome @Middlepoet20 it's nice having you around👍I guess your are enjoying the forum already .😉
Already feeling the peace, and familiarity of the site. It will be a few till it feels like home. But I love it so far. Thank you Mikky

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.195
I'll start off by saying My name is Nick, and my hobbies are Writing poetry, spending time with the love of my life, and family, I interior design and remodel others rooms. I take pride in that. I freestyle flow with a LED Light up Bo Staff that I spin, that's what keeps me looking good physically. Apart from all the hobbies, I want to just see where this blog site takes me. I'm new to blog sites and forums and last one I went to gave me traumatic memories so I was hesitant to try again. But with convincing from the one i love most, Reti, I decided why not. So Here I am. Hope to make my impact in a positive way in this new forum.
It's very nice to meet you. I hope to learn more from you

Back