Kanye west and kim finalize divorce

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Ye formerly known as kanye west and kim kardashian got married around year 2014 , both party have now finalize the divorce over two years after the SKIMS funder filed in 2021. Although ye isn't okay with the divorce but he still agree to pay $200,000 monthly for his children welfare. Do you think the reason for the divorce worth it?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
It has been a long-planned divorce, I thought before it was just a gimmick and not it is final. The children will be much affected.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Ye formerly known as kanye west and kim kardashian got married around year 2014 , both party have now finalize the divorce over two years after the SKIMS funder filed in 2021. Although ye isn't okay with the divorce but he still agree to pay $200,000 monthly for his children welfare. Do you think the reason for the divorce worth it?
I think I'm getting the money Kim asked Kanye to pay is too much but since you can afford it there is no problem

Mikky

Notable
Jul 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It has been a long-planned divorce, I thought before it was just a gimmick and not it is final. The children will be much affected.
Broken relationship will really affect the kids even more than you coulda thought , both parents are celebrities so in one way or the other either of the parent's lifestyle will influence the kids. I think what was between them wasn't tangible in the first place so the divorce is now more of a confirmation even though Kim have been out since 2021 when she inquired the court to declare her legally single .

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$1.000
Broken relationship will really affect the kids even more than you coulda thought , both parents are celebrities so in one way or the other either of the parent's lifestyle will influence the kids. I think what was between them wasn't tangible in the first place so the divorce is now more of a confirmation even though Kim have been out since 2021 when she inquired the court to declare her legally single .
The kids can later adjust their divorce patents but it will take months or even years. One cause and effect of divorce is kids may suffer depression.

Back