Kaspersky and Grammarly are my best partners in my business writing online-what about you?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
There are many fishy and unregulated activities online, especially during this pandemic, so I downloaded Kaspersky on my mobile phone. I noticed that Kaspersky cannot be downloaded to my laptop for free. Have you also experienced this? I only have successfully installed it on my mobile phone. It is very accurate. I am always guided with the right site to work with. And since we are writers, we need a tool to detect plagiarism and correct every error committed in every writing. In every writing I do, Grammarly is always on the corner ready to auto-correct my writing. When I write Book Reviews, this tool is very important. What about you?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.131
It is my first time to hear about Kaspersky. Is it like the features of grammarly? It has been years that I use grammarly. However, it is not accurate.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
There are many fishy and unregulated activities online, especially during this pandemic, so I downloaded Kaspersky on my mobile phone. I noticed that Kaspersky cannot be downloaded to my laptop for free. Have you also experienced this? I only have successfully installed it on my mobile phone. It is very accurate. I am always guided with the right site to work with. And since we are writers, we need a tool to detect plagiarism and correct every error committed in every writing. In every writing I do, Grammarly is always on the corner ready to auto-correct my writing. When I write Book Reviews, this tool is very important. What about you?
This is my first time hearing about Kaspersky. I always use the Grammarly keyboard all the time. It is my favorite and I will keep using it. It helps me

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
This is my first time hearing about Kaspersky. I always use the Grammarly keyboard all the time. It is my favorite and I will keep using it. It helps me
Yes, true Grammarly is a very important tool to assist us in writing but I can't install it in my laptop for free only in my mobile phone.
Post automatically merged:

It is my first time to hear about Kaspersky. Is it like the features of grammarly? It has been years that I use grammarly. However, it is not accurate.
Kaspersky is a very famous anti virus. We can hear a shout of the virus kicked by Kaspersky. You have to install this in your mobile phone. It scans up to the remote part of your celfon. It also tells us if a site is harmful. Side by side with Grammarly and Kaspersky. They're free but Kaspersky can't be downloaded for free in our laptop.

Last edited:

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
I have used to grammarly and that platform is a wonderful platform for those who are writing and it is a must-have for anyone who is into writing profession.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
I don't use either apps. I would have used grammarly, but I found it exhausting to have to swap to another app to check my mistakes when my phone already has autocorrect.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't know of other text correcting tools, but I'm good in grammarly. I used the paid version. It is very good and saves my time in text correction. It has helped me in my article writing business without much problem.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
You have to install Kaspersky in your mobile app for it auto removes the viruses in your mobile phone for free. I rely much on Kaspersky and Grammarly.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
The last time i used Kaspersky was when i was using a simbian phone, which was actually years ago. Since then i have not used it or any other anti virus again. Since you said you are currently using it on your smart phone and it is pretty okay, maybe i might give it a try later on.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Do it again, it's a very good anti virus protection. One time my android was infected with vitus but I click Kaspersky and kicked out the virus. Then I was shocked to hear the sound of the virus being removed. It seems the sound was someone hit with a dagger.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I was not aware that you are earning from writing book reviews too, do let me know about the website and yes I also use the free services of Grammarly and it's quite useful but I haven't tried Kaspersky as yet

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
@Ginger, sorry to inform you the one I joined pays you only after 3 to 6 months. It's not6a good site. I stop doing reviews there. it's so tiring reading then reviewing.

Back