Kaspersky and Grammarly are my best partners in my business writing online-what about you?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
The last time i used Kaspersky was when i was using a simbian phone, which was actually years ago. Since then i have not used it or any other anti virus again. Since you said you are currently using it on your smart phone and it is pretty okay, maybe i might give it a try later on.
I have not even used it before but I use grammarly almost every time

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.131
Do it again, it's a very good anti virus protection. One time my android was infected with vitus but I click Kaspersky and kicked out the virus. Then I was shocked to hear the sound of the virus being removed. It seems the sound was someone hit with a dagger.
I have not tried Kasperzky. Is it also the same thing like the Grammarly. I sometimes use this one, but I prefer the Quillbot. Have you heard about this app? It is better than Grammarly.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
I have not tried Kasperzky. Is it also the same thing like the Grammarly. I sometimes use this one, but I prefer the Quillbot. Have you heard about this app? It is better than Grammarly.
Try Kaspersky, it's an anti virus. It's a potential anti virus remover. I don't have problem with viruses Kaspersky removes them immediately. You can hear the sound of the virus that's removed. About that tool Quillbot, I haven't encountered it. I do try download it to my laptop.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Me too use grammarly but there are times we're correct and grammarly wrong hehe. which is why I review my texts before submitting. Sometimes I didn't review and made editing because grammarly wrote another word lol.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.131
Try Kaspersky, it's an anti virus. It's a potential anti virus remover. I don't have problem with viruses Kaspersky removes them immediately. You can hear the sound of the virus that's removed. About that tool Quillbot, I haven't encountered it. I do try download it to my laptop.
Let me check it further. Thank you for recommending it to me. Quillbot is far better than Grammarly. I hope you can check it out, too. I use it when teaching students online.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Let me check it further. Thank you for recommending it to me. Quillbot is far better than Grammarly. I hope you can check it out, too. I use it when teaching students online.
I have not tried to check it I forgot hehe. I was so busy preparing for the requirements in the university. And I'm done doing them this day. I'll check it tomorrow morning.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Grammarly is always with us when write something but sometimes I edited some words for grammarly made a mistake in a spelling not of the intended meaning. I'll try Quilbot. It's cool.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I have been using Grammarly now for my writing jobs for quite a few months and I was using it a while back as well when I used to do a lot of article writing before I moved to video game content creation. I am at the moment only using the free version but that is perfect for what I need it for at the moment.

I have noticed they now have Grammarly Go. Has anyone checked that out yet?

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.530
Kaspersky is free only for mobiles, but when I'm not on a Linux bases O.S., I use ESET online scanner, the licensed free version for PC home and I'm very satisfied with this security option. It complements very well Windows Defender, this latter good too for Windows 10 and Windows 11. For languages help I use reverso.context and Language Tool editor. The first is a sort of dictionary that translates considering the real contexts where words and expressions are used. It also provides a spell check tool. Language Tool editor helps me to publish perfect text and I mostly use this latter when I need to publish long and very long texts and articles in my second and third mother tongues: if a grammar or orthography mistake escapes from me, I can easily correct it to publish a completely flawless article.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
When it comes to writing jobs, Grammarly is one of my best friends. I'm currently using the free version and intend to upgrade when I have the funds.
I'm also using the free version. I don't have intention to upgrade. There are many grammar tools this time that are free. It's also good to have it during our writing activities.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Sorry about your experience. Many times these things does make us lose heart but we need to keep trying
I am no longer inspired to works site like that. I better focus on my offline job and business. it's not good to feel if dealing a site like that. I better focus on a site that pays cents but active.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
These tools are useful for everyone so we should utilize these and Grammarly is one of the best apps and extension
I'm using grammarly and Quilbot to help me in my writing and checking outputs. But this app Grammarly cannot be installed in my android phone. It is blocked. I don't know why. It's only applicable on my laptop.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
With writing jobs it is good to use good tools for editing, Grammarly is one of my best out there I'm currently using the free version of it and it works perfectly

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I'm using grammarly and Quilbot to help me in my writing and checking outputs. But this app Grammarly cannot be installed in my android phone. It is blocked. I don't know why. It's only applicable on my laptop.
I have never tried that on my phone and have only used on my computer

Back