Keplr Wallet for Cosmos Ecosystem

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Cosmos is among the top 20 networks and cryptocurrencies out there. One of its popular wallet is Keplr. The said wallet is good for staking, and you'll might receive airdrops from Cosmos based tokens. Staking is one of the upside of Cosmos, and you can use Keplr for that.
Keplr supports these projects Cosmos, Akash Osmosis, Secret Network, Crypto.org, Kava Starname, Sifchain, Certik, Irisnet, Regen, Sentinel, Cyber, Straightedge, etc.
Are you on Cosmos ecosystem? Do you use Keplr wallet?

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.220
It is a Chrome extension so what all you do is to install this extension on your Brave Browser and that is all, it seems like TrustWallet one means similar functionnalities.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is a Chrome extension so what all you do is to install this extension on your Brave Browser and that is all, it seems like TrustWallet one means similar functionnalities.
Yes it has Chrome extension, which doesn't work on mobile, and so is Brave Browser mobile app. However, Keplr has its own mobile app. In fact, I downloaded it on Android because I rarely use computers.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
Keplr is a type of non-custodial wallet where users can manage and safeguard their private keys. easy to use, secure and can be connected with a hardware wallet. Apart from the browser extension, the Keplr wallet is also available on Android and iOS mobile applications. I don't belong in the Cosmos ecosystem.

Back