Keyword Research Tools

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Keyword research is an essential component of any SEO strategy. There are many tools available to help you identify high traffic low-competition keywords to target. Some popular options include Google Keyword Planner, SEMrush, and Ahrefs. Consider investing in a tool that provides indepth data and insights to help you make informed decisions.

What keyword research tools do you use for your SEO strategy?

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.810
Raw Dex
$0.040
I use google keyword planner, for me it is one of the best tool to search keywords. Keyword searching is my routine work as I need to search on daily basis, this remain essential for my websites.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I use google keyword planner, for me it is one of the best tool to search keywords. Keyword searching is my routine work as I need to search on daily basis, this remain essential for my websites.
I use Google Keyword Planner too and its definitely a lifesaver for keyword searching. It sounds like you do a lot of keyword searching for your websites what kind of websites do you work on?
Post automatically merged:

Keywords are necessary to have an easier search. We will be directed right away to the topics we want to research.
I totally agree! Having keywords is essential when it comes to searching for information. It saves so much time and effort trying to find what youre looking for.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.055
I use Google Keyword Planner too and its definitely a lifesaver for keyword searching. It sounds like you do a lot of keyword searching for your websites what kind of websites do you work on?
Post automatically merged:

I totally agree! Having keywords is essential when it comes to searching for information. It saves so much time and effort trying to find what youre looking for.
That is right, we have to be ready all the time for the key words to save time. We can also estimate the possible results.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$2.400
It is very important to use keywords research tool in order to find appropriate keywords for your content and website. I use different kinds of tools however my favorite ones are ubersuggest, semrush, Google Keyword Tool

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Google keyword planner is my preferred tool. It is free and can be access without unnecessary hitches. Most of other paid keyword research tools are using Google keyword databse. I don't see the reason why I should pay money for something that suppose to be free.

Nite

Somewhat Known
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.520
Google Keyword Planner offers all the essential features one would require for effective keyword analysis , that is what makes it an ideal choice for both beginners and experienced marketers alike.

Back