Kidnapping is a serious threat

junrose123

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have recently read some news that kidnapping is now again circulating everywhere and it is really terrible since many innocent lives are taken for granted.
I wish that the proper authority should make an immediate action to stop this illegal activities of some syndicates.

What are your thoughts about it?

junrose123

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Of course kidnaping is bad everywhere. Did police announce who were caualtise and why were they kidnap? Money or some other reasons?
I think until now the policemen are still no idea on the motive of behind the kidnapping incident since most of its victim are being killed. There maybe something about it that need to know.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It should be punished severely because people think it's the easiest way to make money and they don't get severe punishment even when they are caught.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We have recently been made aware of the high kidnapping rates in my country. And the sad part id, non of the victims are found alive. There has been a rise in the kidnaping rates since people have been able to make money from the black market. Some kidnap for rituals but majority is to sell body organs in the black market. This has sky rocket since the pandemic hit and a lot of people lost jobs. Its scary really. The police are not taking it seriously. It has been rumored that they take part in these bad activities.

Back