Kraken exchange review

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Kraken is one of the largest and most well-known exchanges in the cryptographic market founded in 2011, it is a really veteran exchange, if you enter Kraken you must pass a KYC, the exchange has a really high security system, with the possibility of using a two-step authenticator , masterkey, which is an extra security system in case you lose your 2FA, SSL encryption... it has staking in many cryptocurrencies and in some fiat currencies such as euro and dollar, it is very easy to buy crypto there from about $10, it also has fees very competitive both for purchase and withdrawal, I have been using this exchange for more than 2 years and I do not regret it, do you use Kraken?

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've heard of it It's a reliable platform. The fact that it has a strict security system is fantastic and a huge benefit. I've been using it for quite some time. I had a few issues with KYC, but everything was fine. I like this platform.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I rather choose sites with lower minimum for buy. For example Final Autoclaim. Also what policy Kraken have in case they go broke, what they can do with our personal data?
Well I don't think Kraken itself can do much without violating any laws, since it is also an entity that is regulated in the state of Wyoming in the United States as a bank, so they could violate various laws if they do misusing of your data.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.325
I have an account on the Kraken exchange but it has been inactive for a long time. Kraken is a trusted and safe crypto exchange, it has never been hacked. have a proof-of-reserves audit so that users have more confidence in storing their funds.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.313
Raw Dex
$0.001
I have an account on the Kraken exchange but it has been inactive for a long time. Kraken is a trusted and safe crypto exchange, it has never been hacked. have a proof-of-reserves audit so that users have more confidence in storing their funds.
I do not have an account with this cryptocurrency exchange but I think it is a legitimate platform based on its reviews.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.325
I do not have an account with this cryptocurrency exchange but I think it is a legitimate platform based on its reviews.
You are right, the Kraken exchange is a legitimate platform, Kraken also offers various trading products such as spot trading, index products and derivatives. and allows traders to pair crypto with various fiat currencies. NFT market is also available.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
If they have so many exchange options then it should be tried as I would like to try trading and staking
You will not regret using kraken, it is my favorite exchange so far it is really safe and it is the oldest exchange of all which shows that it is solvent and with a lot of experience.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.050
I do not use Karken. I have heard of this platform a long time ago and I am really happy with Binance so I do not think I will ever use other exchange.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I do not use Karken. I have heard of this platform a long time ago and I am really happy with Binance so I do not think I will ever use other exchange.
Binance and Coinbase have been sued by the SEC a few days ago, especially they are persecuting Binance trying to freeze the assets of US citizens, we must be alert for what may happen.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I haven't once made use or come across the Kraten crypto exchange but one of the things that caught my attention from what you said, is the fact that it has a very high security. I like that about it.

Back